Sign in to follow this  
retailrush

Not receiving e-mail notifications from BoB

retailrush    10
retailrush

Hi there

I have had numerous items closing this morning and have not received e-mail notifications from BoB on any of them. Among them was a successful bid that closed at 11h30 - and again I was not notified that I had sold the item.

Is this just me - or is there a problem that you are aware of?

MacMuffin    0
MacMuffin
Hi there

I have had numerous items closing this morning and have not received e-mail notifications from BoB on any of them. Among them was a successful bid that closed at 11h30 - and again I was not notified that I had sold the item.

Is this just me - or is there a problem that you are aware of?

Since 00:00 today we delivered 122 emails to you. Out of those your service-provider (datapro.co.za) has not accepted 8. We actually contacted DataPro on 31/01 as we noticed that they reject some of our transactional mail and have unfortunately not received any feedback from them.

I would chase this up with them directly - I have forwarded you the email we sent them - perhaps you (as their paying customer) have more luck.

retailrush    10
retailrush

Thanks Mac - I received all my notifications just after 12h00 today (even though they actually closed at times ranging from 10h30 up to 12h00). So all seems fine again... I will definitely contact Datapro as well just to see what's happening on their side.

Thanks for your help!

Wendy