Sign in to follow this  
sbrooo

Scammed by BOB user KRING

sbrooo

Hi

Bid on the 26th January wednesday auction. I won the auction and immediately made payment however sellers has been avoiding me since. No delivery of goods. Suspect he has done it to others, however BOB cant give me that information. SAP dont know of how to handle cyber crimes. :oops:

qball

Please contact communitywatch@bidorbuy.co.za for further assistance. Please provide full details of the events since payment and any supporting documentation. The seller is currently restricted due to this complaint.

Thank you

Cuan

sbrooo

Bob scammers

Hi

Sent an email to that and got details of scammer, however his phone has been ever since off. Looks like i was had for my foolishness by impulse buying from a non certified seller. I think people should be very careful before there impulse buy as the number of scammer are increasing by the day. User has scammed 4 other people around the same time, so i guess he scored BIG TIME, from us fools. I think all sellers should be forced to use BOB PAY and block all other sellers. Hold payment until goods have been delivered.

My 1000 Cents worth !

SBROOO

Wild Olive Art
Hi

Bid on the 26th January wednesday auction. I won the auction and immediately made payment however sellers has been avoiding me since. No delivery of goods. Suspect he has done it to others, however BOB cant give me that information. SAP dont know of how to handle cyber crimes. :oops:

The police do know how to handle these crimes - in my experience , they are very effective with them and have a very efficient fraud unit . If you browse the community watch forum , you will see that a number of them have been caught and convicted . http://forum.bidorbuy.co.za/forum-community-watch/3497-successful-conviction-2.html

You need to lay a charge against the seller of " theft under false pretences" Take all the documentation / email communication / proof of payment with you .

kyle2

Surely these people are traceable now that the Fica and Rica systems are in place? Banks have to by law have a proof of residence for every account holder? Or am I missing something here?