webwizzards    10
webwizzards

I am looking for the following:

Fan Only for Acer Travelmate 2490

The codes on the fan are as follows:

ADDA RO1 DC280002W00

AB7505HX - HB3

DC = 5V 0.25A

Does anyone have an old Acer that does not work anymore and is selling the spares?

Cheetah10    10
Cheetah10

I have several brand new cooler fans which are 80 x 80 x 25, and on the back has the following code....Model BDM 8025S; DC12V 0.16A....... I know some of these things are interchangeable, so, if you can talk to the experts, (or if you are the expert)....... maybe these will do the job (I have no clue about electronics)

webwizzards    10
webwizzards

Thank you but unfortunately it has to have certain specs which are 5V & 0.25A. Thank you for replying though:)

dschina    10
dschina

Hello,

I've found what you are looking for bro:grin:, its from a acer supplier attached is a pic let me know if you are interested and we can work something out.

Cheers

Jay Rademeyer.

20101028104253.jpg.dc31f15f3ae351d6e5a76429ebfaa165.jpg

webwizzards    10
webwizzards

Thanks can't really see what the specs are but it loks the same. I can see thatit is 0.5V and mine is 0.25V. Will that matter? How can I get hold of this?

dschina    10
dschina

Hey bro.

I've check on with the supplier he assures me that it will work with the follow models ACER 5610 5630 5650 5680 2490 3690

So i'm sure its not going to be a issue bro. You can buy it though BOB once i can log into my account i've having some issues logging in admin is shorting it out, once i can log in i'll post it on my store on BOB and you can see all the details i don't want to give price ect... here don't want to get into trouble I'd rather do it through my online BOB store, but just a hint its not that expensive......:grin:

webwizzards    10
webwizzards

Hi again, Hope you can see my pictire that I took of both sides of my old cooling fan. As ou will see, your one will not fit. Do you have anything like this? Txs Toni

58f5a72058e92_CoolingFan..jpg.119b4da8cddcc926a5bffa14a5faca19.jpg

dschina    10
dschina

Hello Toni,

this one looks very similar let me know.....

T12IRJXcNhXXaLU9IT_012801.jpg_310x310.jpg.06c366ada38d93ecc16c28ad79f2d2d2.jpg

webwizzards    10
webwizzards

Txs this does look the same but my concern is that mine says R01 - DC280002W00 and yours says R00 - DC280002B00. I need to do some more research to make sure that they will be compatible. Will come back to you.

webwizzards    10
webwizzards

Hi again, yes that is what I am looking for. Can you please list it so I can buy:). How long will it take t get to me as I see you are in China?

dschina    10
dschina

Hi,

Right i've listed the item for you, shipping to be safe i would say 10 working days for it to arrive should be less, i'm just saying 10 to be safe! Anything else you need maybe more ram? as shipping the item is the most expensive as its done by under 1kg here bro, So you could add more memory and stick it in the same box and save money on postage.

Heatsinks & Fans - ACER 5610 5630 5650 5680 2490 3690 for sale in China (ID:32924985)

webwizzards    10
webwizzards
Hi,

Right i've listed the item for you, shipping to be safe i would say 10 working days for it to arrive should be less, i'm just saying 10 to be safe! Anything else you need maybe more ram? as shipping the item is the most expensive as its done by under 1kg here bro, So you could add more memory and stick it in the same box and save money on postage.

Heatsinks & Fans - ACER 5610 5630 5650 5680 2490 3690 for sale in China (ID:32924985)

Sincere apologies - been sick as a dog. PLEASE could you list again so I can buy:)

dschina    10
dschina

no worries fella hope you feeling better, lay of the coke and whiskey haha... item is still listed wait for you to click on buy :)

dschina    10
dschina

Bro you still interested in the item or can i take it off, as a sign of good will i can knock off 100 bucks, DHL gave me the old price as they quoted me originally so please let me know you have 3 days to decide mate.

later

webwizzards    10
webwizzards

Hi there, YES PLEASE list it again and give me the link as I do want it. Just by the way, I am a girl:)

webwizzards    10
webwizzards

Me again, I see that you also have V3 Motorola Phones, do you have a silver one or a black one that is in good nick? As I would be interestd in that as well for you to put in the parcel:)