Sign in to follow this  
T.C.

Not Committing Due to False Advertising!

T.C.

How could youget a SNC filed against you if you bidded on a item yet its advertised Falsed.

Im sure I asked this before but cannot find the topic. If you bid R5 for a item thats advertise with pics and its only worth R0.05 and doesnt even look like the pic what can one do? :twisted:

Then BOB files a SNC and tells you they do it for the seller so that the d@@s doesnt have to pay???

Power Supplies - ==> (Last 1)** WITH ALL THE BELLS & WHISTLES!!** 450 WATT MONSTER PSU!! (^^,) was sold for R255.00 on 11 Aug at 23:46 by ClickandShip in Zeerust (ID:24790341)

SNC Appeal Note:How can you advertise a Corsair PSU and then say its a cheapo one that I bidded on I have also asked you the following question:

Question 11 Aug 2010 19:05

Update Question Could you tell me whats the Amps at 12 voltThanks

NO REPLY

UPDATED: 11 Aug 19:07 Could you tell me whats the Amps at 12 volt and the Make ModelThanks

NO REPLY

You DID NOT RESPOND so I then asked you to remove my bid:

Question11 Aug 2010 22:13 Update Question Please delete my bid as I wanted a corsairThank You STILL NO RESPONSE

!!!!!!Then I emailed you

:--------------------------------------------------

You are a fraud to advertise on item and then sell another cheap PSU thats market priced at R120.00 and you want me to pay R255.00.

What can I do to clear my name as BOB staff will not help me?

Edited by admin
Removed email - not allowed

admin

Hi T.C.,

bidorbuy does not file the SNC, the seller does this to get their listing fees back. This SNC was 5 months back and you were found at fault with the evidence provided.

Please mind your language and adhere to the forum rules : http://forum.bidorbuy.co.za/forum-rules-information/3205-forum-posting-rules-please-read.html

Thread locked.

Thank you.