Sign in to follow this  
SPARKLEBOX

Selling u2 tickets

SPARKLEBOX

Hi All

I need some help here, as I was unhappy when I got home today, to find out that my listing for my U2 tickets has be DELETED.

BECAUSE of the following;

It has come to our attention that you are or may be listing fake, banned, illegal or copyright/trademarked items. Please kindly remove these items immediately to avoid your account being disabled. Thank you.

I have bought 6 U2 tickets and I am selling 4 of the tickets, can someone please tell me what is wrong with this, and why did I get a mail like this?

I have bought the items with my credit card and proof ect can be shown, why is this an issue, there is allot of people on bid or buy selling tickets but with me there is an issue?

:evil::evil:

Vinyl Lady Decals

As far as I am aware, this is called ticket-scalping which is illegal.

admin

Hi SPARKLEBOX,

According to the Computicket ticket terms, "Reselling of tickets purchased from us is strictly prohibited."

6. Ticket Resales

Reselling of tickets purchased from us is strictly prohibited. Any resale of tickets purchased from us (or attempt) will entitle us to cancel such tickets and to resell them to our other customers. No ticket purchased from us may be used for advertising, promotion or competition purposes unless formal written authorization has been obtained from us, provided that even if such consent is obtained, you may not use our trademarks save as expressly authorised by us.

Computicket - the Ticket you can Trust - Terms And Conditions

All U2 tickets are removed from bidorbuy.