Sign in to follow this  
Asha Craft Jewellery

Severe Bobpay EFT allocation delays??!

Asha Craft Jewellery

Ok so this happened yesterday after I filed a SNC against a buyer for non-payment. Moments later I get the proof of payment, send it through to billing at BoB and THEN only does it get allocated to my account. Keep in mind this payment was made to the correct account of Bidorbuy, with the correct unique reference on 24 January... yes NINE days ago already. The buyer is very angry with me because they don't care where the money was, the fact is that according to them the order was paid for on 24 January and the parcel only posted on 02 February. I get blamed. I get rated accordingly. :mad:

Today I sent a payment reminder to a different buyer, instead of filing a SNC. The buyer is highly upset now because he paid for this order on 25 January already, and the proof of payment I just received shows the correct account of Bidorbuy, with the correct unique reference used. It has STILL not been allocated to my account, which means the parcel has still not been posted !!!!

This is utter nonsense and I suggest Bidorbuy fix this issue before it gets out of hand. I am not a happy camper right now...

lilythepink

Well, Amanda, you can at least get in to your seller's account. I am spitting snakes because when I try to log in (with my computer registered password!) it tells me I have the wrong user name or password. I'm on bended knee to Andries who is helping me sort the problem out!

moppies
Well, Amanda, you can at least get in to your seller's account. I am spitting snakes because when I try to log in (with my computer registered password!) it tells me I have the wrong user name or password. I'm on bended knee to Andries who is helping me sort the problem out!

Had the same problen today but it sorted "itself" out

lilythepink
Had the same problen today but it sorted "itself" out

Thanks by the truckload to Andries - my problem is now sorted!

qball

Hi Amanda

Please check your email. The person who paid on the 25th left out a digit for our account number, so we have never received the funds as the account number is incorrect.

Regarding other delays, these are generally due to the banks, and is a well documented issue on the forum. Unfortunately this is not a bobPay issue but rather delays from the banks in clearing the funds. Standard Bank in particular, as well as ABSA on occasion.

Kind regards

Cuan

Asha Craft Jewellery

Thanks for the update Cuan. I have another one paid yesterday which is a speed service parcel, still not allocated to Asha Craft. Have sent the proof of payment to billing..... I just don't want these buyers to take it out on me :embarrest:

qball

Thanks, as soon as the funds reflect we will notify you and the buyer. In the majority of cases, funds reflect almost immediately or within 30 minutes, but again, the banks can delay this process. We can only match the payment when the funds actually hit our account. You could still have the same issues if the buyer paid you directly and banked with another bank, it could also take up to 3 days to reflect. Just be polite and if need be ask them to contact us for an explanation.

Kind regards

Cuan