Sign in to follow this  
Angolo Antico

MK Jewels - Important Postage notice to all our buyers

Angolo Antico    10
Angolo Antico

This notice is to notify all our buyers that postage this next few days may be delayed due to my Mother

being admitted to ICU yesterday and her condition has become more unstable and due to that, she has been

transferred from Cuyler Clinic in Uitenhage to St George's Hospital in Port Elizabeth today.

Please accept our apologies for any delays caused in the posting of parcels, we will try our utmost best to

try and keep daily tasks running as smoothly as possible under these circumstances.

thanking you in advance for your understanding,

Marle & Devan

MK Jewels

Cali Craft and Gems    10
Cali Craft and Gems

We hope that all goes well with your Mom and that she's back at home in no time!

You're in our thoughts and prayers!

(PS. if there is anything we can do to help out, just let me know!)

Angolo Antico    10
Angolo Antico
We hope that all goes well with your Mom and that she's back at home in no time!

You're in our thoughts and prayers!

(PS. if there is anything we can do to help out, just let me know!)

Hi Janet,

Thank you for your prayers and offering to help however possible, I really appreciate it and may take you up on the offer.

will keep you up to date as I can.

Devan & Marle

MsPlod    10
MsPlod

Thinking of you and your Mom! Hope she improves steadily!

f9shopper    10
f9shopper

Hi Marle,

We will keep you, your mom and family in our prayers.

Mads

Angolo Antico    10
Angolo Antico
Thinking of you and your Mom! Hope she improves steadily!

Hi Marle,

We will keep you, your mom and family in our prayers.

Mads

Thank you guys, it's heart warming to know that people still do care even though we never met face to face, thank you.

MiemsJewels    10
MiemsJewels

Hoop dit gaan gou beter met jou Ma. Sterkte. Ek bid ook vir haar spoedige herstel.

Angolo Antico    10
Angolo Antico
Hoop dit gaan gou beter met jou Ma. Sterkte. Ek bid ook vir haar spoedige herstel.

Hi Miems, baie dankie, waardeur dit baie.

Miss Jewels    10
Miss Jewels

Dink aan julle almal! Sterkte vir jou, Marle en die kinders. Skree as ek kan help met iets!

Angolo Antico    10
Angolo Antico
Dink aan julle almal! Sterkte vir jou, Marle en die kinders. Skree as ek kan help met iets!

Hi C,

Baie dankie, waardeur dit, dit raak nogal klein Tilana, sy soek net haar ouma en wil weet wanneer ouma kan huis toe kom. Laas nag het sy haarself aan die slaap gehuil, kry haar baie jammer voel om saam met haar te huil, vasgeheg aan ouma van klein tyd af.

Vinyl Lady Decals    10
Vinyl Lady Decals

Hi MK

Hope your mom gets better soon.

Will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

Dear Marle and family - we are thinking of you and your Mom. Remember how we need to have faith the size of a mustard seed ... I hope all will be well and your Mom will soon be home.

Angolo Antico    10
Angolo Antico
Dear Marle and family - we are thinking of you and your Mom. Remember how we need to have faith the size of a mustard seed ... I hope all will be well and your Mom will soon be home.

Hi Lily & Tananka,

Thank you so much, we appreciate it very much.

My mom was transfered to St George's in their CCU ( critical care unit ) without any complications. They will be running more tests

tomorrow before deciding a way forward.

Marle & Devan

SProducts    10
SProducts

Hi MK

Keep strong and have faith in the Lord. Will keep you in our prayers.

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

Hi Marle and Devan. Hope you are both coping okay with all the prayers being said for you and your Mom. Let us have an update when you can.

Angolo Antico    10
Angolo Antico

Just a quick update.

My mother underwent some tests on her heart and the results was better than expected, they inserted 2 stents in her major arteries, if the test results were as the doctors expected, then she would have had to go for a bypass, a big thank you to all of you for your prayers, I am positive it made a huge difference.

The doctor told us that she had a very mild heart attack when we rushed her to hospital, so a small part of her heart is damaged due to that, but she need not worry about it too much, most important is that she must take things slowly and try to stay calm from now on to keep her blood pressure level normal.

She will be monitored today and might be home either this evening or tomorrow, just waiting for the doctor to do a checkup on her today.

Cali Craft and Gems    10
Cali Craft and Gems

That is great news! Glad all is going better...

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

This is fantastic news. And what is even more fantastic is the way seriously ill patients are able to return home so quickly. Had this happened to your Mom 20 or 30 years ago, it would have been so much more serious and worrying. Just hope you can persuade her to take things easy now ...

Angolo Antico    10
Angolo Antico

Hi Lilly & Janet,

Mom was back at home Friday afternoon, still very weak and in some pain, but for now the worst is over. We 'booked' her in at a friend's house in Summerstrand from Monday to Wednesday so she can take walks on the beach in the mornings and just sit down and relax, she really needs to relax as she already attemped to clean the house today :wtf: I was shocked and decided there and then to get her out of the house for a few days.

Just want to thank everyone again for their support & prayers.

bitesize    10
bitesize

wishing your mother well.

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

@ MKJewels - hope your Mom is continuing to make good progress and that the walks on the beach have done her the world of good. :wondering: