Sign in to follow this  
meeks

Animal print fabric

meeks

Does anyone perhaps know where I can buy fabric with a cow print design? - not a print of the cow, but the skin,an be either brown or black shapes on a white/cream background.

It is needed for a party on the 17th Feb, and it is a "barn style" party. The fabric is needed to make table runners. I have scoured the internet, and found plenty available internationally, but so far, no luck locally.

verweytc

hi meeks,

are you still looking for this material? if so how much do you require...any measurements etc..

meeks
hi meeks,

are you still looking for this material? if so how much do you require...any measurements etc..

Hi, Thank you for the response. We need to make about 4 table runners measuring 2.5 meters in length x 50centimeters in width, so the width of the fabric would determine how many meters we would have to buy, if it is the minimum of 1 meter wide then we can get 2 runners from 2.5 meters, which then would make it 5 meters we would need.

Thanks again.if you have any, is it possible to let me see a picture?

verweytc

Let mee see what I can do for you - I'll get back to you during the course of the day.

Hopefully I can get you some material along with pictures as wel .

C'',)

verweytc

hi meeks - sorry to inform you but i couldn't get any "cow print" material. i tried a couple of different shops that i thought might stock but no luck.

sorry :-(

p.s - i hope you come right!

meeks
hi meeks - sorry to inform you but i couldn't get any "cow print" material. i tried a couple of different shops that i thought might stock but no luck.

sorry :-(

p.s - i hope you come right!

Thank you for your efforts. Much appreciated. I was trying to source the material for someone else,however, Plan B will have to be put into action