Sign in to follow this  
DeanDeane

Payed for item not received jet

DeanDeane

Hi.

Hoop Someone can help me. I have payed for a High Power Zoom Headlamp from Dealer 2010 but have not received it jet nor a traking no or a notice of the post office of the item. I try to call the dealer no answer at the number i also sended a e-mail but have not received any feedback. Can someone help me please

The auction no is 31170302 and the order id is 3500509.

My user name is DeanDeane

Edited by qball
Contact details not permitted

qball

If the seller continues to avoid your attempts at contacting them we would also advise you to open a case of theft under false pretenses against the seller. Please contact communitywatch@bidorbuy.co.za for further assistance.

Thank you

Cuan

AndreComputer

I am also on the waiting list of this same seller for my goods .I have phoned numerous times from different numbers and one he picked up and upon hearing my name he put the phone down.Emails does not work .Contacting him through items he had on sale did not work.When will BOB be more willing to assist the BUYERS .Without buyers a site like BID or BUY will not be in business.It seems if though sellers are a protected species on BOB.I am saying this because I have read though hundred of rantings & ravings of buyers and the responses from sellers (MOSTLY VERY ARROGANT).

In the sellers case being discussed now :Other Gadgets - Universal IN-Car 1 x USB & 3 x TRIPLE SOCKET 12V / 24V was sold for R31.00 on 12 Jan at 22:16 by DEALER 2010 in Klerksdorp (ID:31295630) he did not have too bad a rating when I bought from him but thereafter quickly it went up to 25 bad ratings for the month.Bob please rework your software to identify a series of bad ratings and then Halt the seller from doing business until he or she can provide proof that he or she has sorted out his customers .

I see when buyers voice their opinion too ''loud'' and are a bit too emotional some admins get very uptight .Criticism is not accepted so I will refrain from getting too harsh with my comments .

admin
I am also on the waiting list of this same seller for my goods .I have phoned numerous times from different numbers and one he picked up and upon hearing my name he put the phone down.Emails does not work .Contacting him through items he had on sale did not work.When will BOB be more willing to assist the BUYERS .Without buyers a site like BID or BUY will not be in business.It seems if though sellers are a protected species on BOB.I am saying this because I have read though hundred of rantings & ravings of buyers and the responses from sellers (MOSTLY VERY ARROGANT).

In the sellers case being discussed now :Other Gadgets - Universal IN-Car 1 x USB & 3 x TRIPLE SOCKET 12V / 24V was sold for R31.00 on 12 Jan at 22:16 by DEALER 2010 in Klerksdorp (ID:31295630) he did not have too bad a rating when I bought from him but thereafter quickly it went up to 25 bad ratings for the month.Bob please rework your software to identify a series of bad ratings and then Halt the seller from doing business until he or she can provide proof that he or she has sorted out his customers .

I see when buyers voice their opinion too ''loud'' and are a bit too emotional some admins get very uptight .Criticism is not accepted so I will refrain from getting too harsh with my comments .

Hi AndreComputer,

Please read your sentence above that I have highlighted in red, then read these. I am sure you will find that it is not about being uptight, or criticism, but about breaking the rules.

http://forum.bidorbuy.co.za/forum-rules-information/365-read-before-you-post.html

http://forum.bidorbuy.co.za/forum-rules-information/3205-forum-posting-rules-please-read.html

http://forum.bidorbuy.co.za/forum-rules-information/5305-infraction-system-forums.html

Thank you.

qball

Hi Andre

bidorbuy makes every effort to protect BOTH buyers and sellers. It does not reflect well on all the honest, hardworking sellers who do use the site, when you go around calling most of them criminals and arrogant - I think many sellers would find this untrue and insulting. The reason "we" get "upset" is because most of the time, users come onto the forum, voice their opinions without regard for the rules of the forum, other people and their rights and lack of proof or evidence - it's mostly hearsay, supposition and opinion. As long as it's within the forum rules and you do not infringe on the rights of others - you are welcome to have your say and criticise us all you want. If we really didn't like what you were saying, you would have been banned from the forum (temporarily or permanently), your posts removed but we haven't done that... yet... :grin:

With regards to this seller, we have stopped them from selling on the site quite some time ago, and we have also been trying to get hold of him to resolve these outstanding issues. We are busy assisting buyers who are affected by this, but you must always remember that you purchased the item from the seller, not bidorbuy, therefore it is not our responsibility or duty to protect your rights, only you can do this. We will try assist where we can but we cannot act on your behalf or take legal steps on your behalf as we are not the purchaser. Unfortunately you will need to open a case against the seller if they do not resolve this issue or continue to avoid you.

Thank you.

AndreComputer

No Problem Q, I've read through the rules .Sometimes if a person read through the postings and answers it would seem if though BOB is biased towards the sellers and not only myself but a few members has voiced their opinions about it . Time to shut up for me ,Be good and keep the good work up.

qball
No Problem Q, I've read through the rules .Sometimes if a person read through the postings and answers it would seem if though BOB is biased towards the sellers and not only myself but a few members has voiced their opinions about it . Time to shut up for me ,Be good and keep the good work up.

Thanks for your reply and understanding. It is funny (I mean this sincerely when I say this) that buyers think we only look after sellers, yet sellers think we only protect buyers, we can never win and will always disappoint someone.:laugh:

kebs
Thanks for your reply and understanding. It is funny (I mean this sincerely when I say this) that buyers think we only look after sellers, yet sellers think we only protect buyers, we can never win and will always disappoint someone.:laugh:

I've noticed that too... But I think you guys do a great job all over!! Thank you!! :grin:

qball
I've noticed that too... But I think you guys do a great job all over!! Thank you!! :grin:

Thank you, at least someone is happy with what we do - don't hear it too often:grin: