Sign in to follow this  
JPBon

EMAIL Notification Options

JPBon

Currently these are the options available for email notifications;

Select the level of email notification you would like to receive.

1. Email when an item is bought or bid on, a contact is made and when your item open & close.
  2. Email when an item is bought or when your item close.
  3. Email when an item is bought or your item close with a winning bid.
  4. Never Email about items. This option may be useful if you bid, buy or sell many items.

Could we have one between the top two.. as in Items bought. bids, contact is made BUT NOT when items open and close without bids or sales.

The annoying part comes in when one had a handheld (blackberry) I like knowing what is going on but not when items close as that just floods my email inbox, unless you know of a way I can block theses from reaching my blackberry lol.

Ok I have added a filter on my bb but still wouldnt mind the above option if possible,

Edited by JPBon

Angolo Antico

I highly recommend & second JPBon's request, this will cut out ALL of the unnecessary emails and only focus on those that are important.

JPBon

Mr Macmuffin could you perhaps look into this.

If I choose option 1 i get 100 emails telling me my items have closed, If i choose option 2 i miss important emails.

all I would like to receive are emails about bids, sales, questions etc, I dont need to know about items closing unless they have sales attached.