Sign in to follow this  
Angolo Antico

SAPO Track & Trace Not working ????

Angolo Antico

Is our lovely SAPO website down once more? It is more down than live, and for once it is live, it is not working !!!!!

Error messages I am getting :

There might be a problem with the network

Please refresh the page and try again, or please call our help desk.

Parcel number xxxxx was not found in the database!

Please check your parcel number and re-enter if it is incorrect.

If your number is correct and your parcel details do not appear, please call our help desk.

The above happens to ALL of my parcel's tracking numbers. the joys of Africa.

kyle2

Beautiful, isn't it?

I find that it works better sometimes if you copy the link and save it somewhere, and when you need to get to the tracking input section, open a new window or tab and then paste this link in the address bar, I get in this way about 70% of the time. just change the tracking number in the link, the last numbers you see will be the tracking numbers.

------http://sms.postoffice.co.za/tracking/parcel.aspx?id=PE472655216ZA-------- Insert the new tracking number between the P and the A at the end, and you've got a hot shot straight to the tracking info.

:cheesy:

kyle2

Anyone given the above solution a try?

SProducts
Beautiful, isn't it?

I find that it works better sometimes if you copy the link and save it somewhere, and when you need to get to the tracking input section, open a new window or tab and then paste this link in the address bar, I get in this way about 70% of the time. just change the tracking number in the link, the last numbers you see will be the tracking numbers.

------http://sms.postoffice.co.za/tracking/parcel.aspx?id=PE472655216ZA-------- Insert the new tracking number between the P and the A at the end, and you've got a hot shot straight to the tracking info.

:cheesy:

I also use it this way, I just change the tracking number and search. There are times when I have to try several times before I get results.

meeks
Is our lovely SAPO website down once more? It is more down than live, and for once it is live, it is not working !!!!!

Error messages I am getting :

There might be a problem with the network

Please refresh the page and try again, or please call our help desk.

Parcel number xxxxx was not found in the database!

Please check your parcel number and re-enter if it is incorrect.

If your number is correct and your parcel details do not appear, please call our help desk.

The above happens to ALL of my parcel's tracking numbers. the joys of Africa.

Calling their "help desk" or calling anywhere where that tracking website is concerned, as well as the "contact us" invitation on the s.a.p.o website, serves no purpose, when and IF one gets through and asks about the website, the answer is always "I don't know why it is not working" or "I don't know why "they" do not keep it up to date, and as for contacting them by email?- well never a response.

cp27
Anyone given the above solution a try?

Yes, I think it is the only way to get in most of the time. Thanks