Sign in to follow this  
Cheetah10

Where do I find the "Report a Person" function????

Cheetah10    10
Cheetah10

I have reason to believe that this person bids on items and hopes it gets delivered before she either confirms the bid or makes any payment..... Looking at her profile, she has 17 purchases on record........ no ratings other than one stating that payment has not been received..... (now why would the other 16 not have rated)......

She just bid on an item I had for sale (depriving other potential buyers)...... I sent her an e-mail stating that item will be sent once payment is confirmed...... No reply and she has not even checked out. - (5 days down the line)

I wish to report her, where do I find the function of reporting someone???

admin    0
admin

Hi Cheetah10,

You go to the item and report her as a suspicious bidder through the "spot a problem" link, or you could just send an email to communitywatch@bidorbuy.co.za

Cheetah10    10
Cheetah10
Hi Cheetah10,

You go to the item and report her as a suspicious bidder through the "spot a problem" link, or you could just send an email to communitywatch@bidorbuy.co.za

Ouch!!..... I did exactly that, and now it appears that I reported myself...... I received an e-mail from bob telling me that they received a complaint from a member (me myself) about the item and that I should ensure that I list my items for sale correctly???

lilythepink    10
lilythepink
Ouch!!..... I did exactly that, and now it appears that I reported myself...... I received an e-mail from bob telling me that they received a complaint from a member (me myself) about the item and that I should ensure that I list my items for sale correctly???

Now that is hilarious! Perhaps just send CW an email?! That might solve the problem.

MsPlod    10
MsPlod

Very VERY funny indeed - Yup LilythePink is correct, just send that email to CW:grin:

Cheetah10    10
Cheetah10

I subsequently received an e-mail from (Mod - Bennet).... stating that an investigation was done & no negative findings were detected???..... But I was under the impression that if you bid on an item, you are compelled to take it????,..... this person bid on my item, (thus depriving any other potential buyers to also bid) won the bid and now keeps quiet when I send an e-mail and failed to do a check out (now 5 days down the line)....... (or is 5 days too soon)??

qball    11
qball

So far this is not enough detail to prove that the bidder is a problem bidder. The process is to file a SNC, rate the bidder negative for non payment. As soon as any other seller's file SNC's and rate negative (if the bidder has not paid), we will be able to take further action. We recommend sales to be concluded within a 7 day period, but it also depends on what your payment terms are (for example payment must be made within 72 hours) and what you state in the listing.

SUNMASTER    10
SUNMASTER

Is it the same user bidding on the cruise packages ?

R3,100.00 on 21 Jan 22:43, by ashleyann (-1)

R3,500.00 on 21 Jan 22:42, by ashleyann (-1)

R3,800.00 on 21 Jan 22:42, by ashleyann (-1)

R4,500.00 on 21 Jan 22:40, by ashleyann (-1)

Cheetah10    10
Cheetah10
Is it the same user bidding on the cruise packages ?

R3,100.00 on 21 Jan 22:43, by ashleyann (-1)

R3,500.00 on 21 Jan 22:42, by ashleyann (-1)

R3,800.00 on 21 Jan 22:42, by ashleyann (-1)

R4,500.00 on 21 Jan 22:40, by ashleyann (-1)

And then some!!!!..... Please let us know how that one goes.....

Cheetah10    10
Cheetah10

Person blacklisted - (Thanks Admin),....... SNC still in pending mode....... does this mean I can relist the item, or do I have to wait till SNC completed???

qball    11
qball

You can relist the item.

Cheetah10    10
Cheetah10

Thanks,... I'll do just that then....... Being a moderator myself on an international tropical fish forum, I know what it entails to be on the (g)ball all the time with so many members shouting for attention at once....... In that respect, I must commend the Admin and mods of this forum for their speedy response.... I've never waited for more than 15 minutes for a response... (I just wish this admin guy will change his Avatar pic..... I feel soooo intimidated by those shifty eyes and the x's in the ears):laugh::laugh:

ATA STAMP CENTRE    10
ATA STAMP CENTRE

Get used to it-Thats an accurate depiction of what he really looks like!!:smile1:

neil

qball    11
qball

Andries, pasop! You won't be firing when I remove your trigger fingers! :ninja:

qball    11
qball
Get used to it-Thats an accurate depiction of what he really looks like!!:smile1:

neil

Neil, it's not nice to mock bald people... :grin:

JPBon    10
JPBon
Neil, it's not nice to mock bald people... :grin:

Qball the correct and PC term is

FOLLICALLY-CHALLENGED

bald; variant spelling and pronunciation of "follicularly challenged," only this spelling and pronunciation looks and sounds better.

The follically-challenged look on today's men is quite widespread, and aesthetically appealing to the fairer sex.

Edited by JPBon

qball    11
qball

Apologies... for not being PC :laugh:

JP I must agree with this.

Cheetah10    10
Cheetah10

Well..... since we're slightly off topic here and in "roasting" the mods (& admin) mode..... & since you're so quick to respond (if you find this inappropriate - toremove the post)..... Here's a little stab at Mods: (if it will show)

Attack_of_the_Mods_by_jollyjack.jpg