Sign in to follow this  
Bling Junkie

Where have the BUYERS gone?

Bling Junkie    10
Bling Junkie

Is it just the things which I am selling that people don't want to buy or has the past two weeks been very quiet? I have listed my items since 12h00 yesterday and don't have a single bid yet! :sad2::sad2:

JPBon    10
JPBon

It is still quietish Apparently January is always bad though.

Angolo Antico    10
Angolo Antico

Macmuffin, what did you do to all our buyers internet accounts? Or did you only block the BOB website IP so they do not have access to BOB? Lol

MsPlod    10
MsPlod

January is a VERY tricky month for us buyers... even buyers have a budget LOL!

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

You don't say, MsPlod! LOL! But, seriously, just look at the mediocre prices being bid on Crazy Wednesday. Unless something drastic happens between now and midnight tonight, there are going to be a lot of lucky buyers!

Cali Craft and Gems    10
Cali Craft and Gems
Unless something drastic happens between now and midnight tonight, there are going to be a lot of lucky buyers!

And here I thought it would be a brilliant opportunity being "payday" week to list some high-end items! 16 fantastic gems on offer mostly with very low (below cost) bids!

Asha Craft Jewellery    10
Asha Craft Jewellery

I'll offer extended payment period till end of FEBRUARY if it means I can get more bids on my items this week. I'm running at a loss for 2011 so far :cry:

JPBon    10
JPBon

Its been like this since before Christmas for me, just had two little bursts then went idle again.

Angolo Antico    10
Angolo Antico
I'll offer extended payment period till end of FEBRUARY if it means I can get more bids on my items this week. I'm running at a loss for 2011 so far :cry:

If only this was allowed by BOB, many buyers are emailing us to pay month end ect, looks like no money honey! everybody is still recovering from Christmas. :wondering:

Cali Craft and Gems

Recovering from Dec and "back to school" it seems... I usually offer delayed payment to my buyers, but only by prior arrangement (as per our listings).

Still have month left at the end of your money? Just let me know once you've completed your transaction and you can pay when pay day finally arrives! You don't have to miss out on what you really want! (by arrangement only - no extra costs)

Little Miss Muffet    20
Little Miss Muffet

Dood soos n dodo.

Down in January last year and comparing turnover is the same as January last year

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

Is it my imagination or are things beginning to "hot up"??

Miss Jewels    10
Miss Jewels

very slowly yes.....but it could be better, especially with the gorgeous items for sale

Is it my imagination or are things beginning to "hot up"??

lilythepink    10
lilythepink
very slowly yes.....but it could be better, especially with the gorgeous items for sale

I agree - but perhaps they will "hot up" some more ... no harm in hoping!

Cali Craft and Gems

Still far too slow on the gems - only two out of the sixteen gems I have on auction tonight have hit cost - 14 are still below cost with some really valuable gems included - Kunzite, 3 Sapphires, etc. If anyone is looking for an absolute steal, here's your chance! (hint hint Ms Plod!)

vanmaninc    10
vanmaninc

eusa_wall.gif its the worst thing since being limited on EFT's

I only use EFT with Standard Bank now because its easier and more convenient than running to the bank.

its only the 28th and i had to go down to the bank to increase my monthly limits :grin:

cant wait for end of next month so i can start bidding again :laugh: