Sign in to follow this  
dave1150gs

Majuba DVD

Boksburgerr

Majuba DVD

Hi There, have you had any luck with your quest to source the Majuba DVD? If so please let me know where you got it. I too am looking for teh DVD.

dstorm

Hello David

I see you are with Killarney. I was hoping you would be able to supply us!

Seriously, I run a very small DVD shop – niche market orientated. As far as I know this DVD is not available from any of the suppliers.

I you find it, please let me know as well.

Keep well and regards

Jacques

republikein

Suidland Media versprei hiedie dvd (Majuba) en vele ander historiese plaaslike geskiedenis dvd's. Google hulle. Ek het ongelukkig nie die webwerf byderhand nie. Hoop julle raak geholpe.

DestinysAngels

:angel:Hi, there is a seller here on BOB that can get any CD, DVD, or Movie, i am almost certain he can help, i will go look quickly to try and find him for you, he got me a CD that only is available in the USA, so i have no doubt he would be able to help!

Okay here goes, his name is Paul Claassen: Items for sale from Nhicho on bidorbuy.co.za

dstorm

Hello DA

Thanks for your reply.

It is fine for a private person to import a DVD from another country if it is for personal use. It is however against the law to resell any imported DVD that was not first approved by the FPB. Six months or R50 000-00 per DVD!

Yes, you can sell pirate DVDs, but you are not allowed to legitimately import and resell. A Major DVD rental company was taken to court and nearly went bankrupt.

Thanks and regards

Jacques

DestinysAngels
Hello DA

Thanks for your reply.

It is fine for a private person to import a DVD from another country if it is for personal use. It is however against the law to resell any imported DVD that was not first approved by the FPB. Six months or R50 000-00 per DVD!

Yes, you can sell pirate DVDs, but you are not allowed to legitimately import and resell. A Major DVD rental company was taken to court and nearly went bankrupt.

Thanks and regards

Jacques

Oh, sorry, i think i misread your post then, i meant like 1 CD/DVD or Movie etc, thanks for letting me know!