Sign in to follow this  
Anthea12

condom costume wanted

MiemsJewels

Meeks, are your daughters also registered on the forum?

Edited by MiemsJewels

lilythepink

Just to keep everyone up-to-date - do you know that Miems is now making necklaces for snakes?

Those people who see filth in our humour are just painting dirty pictures. I've never known a condominium to be dirty - unless it's owner is a housekeeper.

(Sorry, Meeks, but filth isn't (wasn't) intended! So please explain that to your daughter!)

meeks

@ Edmund1000- firstly it is not an old "I want a condom...post" as you refer to it in a previous post. The heading of the post is "Condom COSTUME Wanted".

@ MiemsJewels- No, my daughter is not registered on the forum. She periodically looks at the "Wanted Items" posts, and came upon this thread.

And I do not appreciate the remark that if people are innocent they will not see anything "dirty" in SOME replies to this thread, She is a beautiful young girl, who have high morals and respect for others.

MiemsJewels
Just to keep everyone up-to-date - do you know that Miems is now making necklaces for snakes?

Those people who see filth in our humour are just painting dirty pictures. I've never known a condominium to be dirty - unless it's owner is a housekeeper.

(Sorry, Meeks, but filth isn't (wasn't) intended! So please explain that to your daughter!)

Snake chains it's called Lilly :bigsmile: Specially made for for them.

BeadsandBaubles

hehehe, this is so funny, got hubby and I rolling on the floor. He suggests the lady in question might try one of these.... We had a hoot this weekend watching him fit this thing on - it's called a "skwetcha" - spelt it like it is said 'cos I don't know the real name for it. I think the name is fanagalo for the sound it makes when you try take it off.

Apparently supposed to keep you dry, but everyone who has worn one says to first remove your shoes so the water can run out. Takes about 15mins to put on because its made out of thick hard rubber and one has to sort of roll it on a bit at a time, also have to make sure size is at least 5 sizes over what is usually worn. We laughed when we saw this thread because we named this thing a body condom and hubby had everyone in stitches when putting it on, amidst a whole lot of squeaking and grunting from him, and some suggestively obscene and dirty remarks from the rest of us. So glad my Mama wasn't there :biggrin:

58f5a7281118a_Anthony-in-his-samp10.jpg.c771aa9de89897be47969f7fc63d378a.jpg

Guest Guest
@ Edmund1000- firstly it is not an old "I want a condom...post" as you refer to it in a previous post. The heading of the post is "Condom COSTUME Wanted".

And I do not appreciate the remark that if people are innocent they will not see anything "dirty" in SOME replies to this thread, She is a beautiful young girl, who have high morals and respect for others.

Hi

On a truly ga y note, yet not g ay at all... :smile: (But I am honestly g ay - as in being jovial.)

I surely gave that remark as a natural fact - not as something to appreciate. But I do treasure the traits of "innocence" very dearly.

I know nothing about your daughter at all but, I'm sure she is all you say and surely more. Children are wonderful.

We are surely not kids anymore...

To be frank now...; Any condom starts as a simple piece of plastic - with an intended, form-designed purpose. What you, a child, a man, a woman and I, want it to be in the end needs the following: Innocent knowledge or the lack the of innocent knowledge, imagination, intention and and, some form of experience - whether it was verbally transferred, visual or practical... [For the record; I have NO practical experience at all with them. That, I say with a clean conscience to you. So you cannot say I know more than I say there.]

My "Condom" there has as much to do with a plastic condom, as Innocence has anything to do with; being beautiful, young, high morals, respect, ignorant or refined etc.

Innocence implies: "The state of being free from sin or moral wrong; lacking a knowledge of evil" Innocent knowledge will fill a condom with water and prick it with a needle - finding it very funny. Not so? Naturally.

Lastly, I honestly saw and still see only a second hand kind of odd peacoat. Now, that is something you should appreciate - especially after these renewed efforts of trying to indoctrinate me - to see filth in something actually just very comical.

It is just funny to me! Unless you know something not funny...

Kind regards to you all.

Edited by Edmund1000
"u" to a "w."

Guest Guest
hehehe, this is so funny, got hubby and I rolling on the floor. So glad my Mama wasn't there :biggrin:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1834[/ATTACH]

Sweet post - great photo! LOL!

TS Ron

Great photo and story B&B thank you. We enjoyed the condom story thought it was hilarious! Then I have to admit we have an weird sense of humour ! Wow who does the measurements for the snake chains? Miems.

Edited by TS Ron

ATA STAMP CENTRE

This post reminds me of a job in the circus-circumcising elephants-it was dangerous ,the pay was crap but the tips were HUGE!!!!!!!

admin

This reminds me of the two grade 3 kids having a conversation at school. First one says "When I practiced on the piano yesterday, I found a condom on top of it, second one asks "What is a piano ?" :twisted:

Guest Guest
...., the pay was crap but the tips were HUGE!!!!!!!

LOL... I'm sure this is not what you ment...

elephant..jpg.3985b0f8082e0c1beca3e29993036a8d.jpg

Guest Guest
This reminds me of the two grade 3 kids having a conversation at school. First one says "When I practiced on the piano yesterday, I found a condom on top of it, second one asks "What is a piano ?" :twisted:

LOL! It's like this guy... Boy asked: "Is that the brother of Superman Daddy?" Yes, his name is "Comboman." WOW - what a friendly person... (Nasty!)

conb..jpg.a8f27b27243c37f5ab6ab99580c2604e.jpg

MiemsJewels
Great photo and story B&B thank you. We enjoyed the condom story thought it was hilarious! Then I have to admit we have an weird sense of humour ! Wow who does the measurements for the snake chains? Miems.

@ B & B I am sure it must have been hilarious to see a rolling body condom :bigsmile: LOL

@ Asecon, I would never measure a 4cm snake. They are short, but also dangerous. I would rather take on a longer snake to measure.:nuts:

@ Meeks, never trust kids, they are so curious. I raised 3 girls too, and 1 boy. They learn more from their friends at school than you would ever realise. Trust me, I know. .:cry:

@ Edmund. Sjoe, I almost had a fright when I saw g ay.:shock:

Edited by MiemsJewels

MiemsJewels
LOL! It's like this guy... Boy asked: "Is that the brother of Superman Daddy?" Yes, his name is "Comboman." WOW - what a friendly person... (Nasty!)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1843[/ATTACH]

Condomman

Guest Guest
Condomman

Haai!

No Miems, Condomman sounds not lekker... Sounds fishy...

It is indeed a "combo man..." Say it in Afrikaans... OK... Look again at the picture - two garments with face on top part... (The person who told me the story explained it to me... He said that Superman controls comboman - many a time... The child was happy with the explanation. The real hero - Superman, stays on top of things! So to speak.)

MiemsJewels
Haai!

No Miems, Condomman sounds not lekker... Sounds fishy...

It is indeed a "combo man..." Say it in Afrikaans... OK... Look again at the picture - two garments with face on top part... (The person who told me the story explained it to me... He said that Superman controls comboman - many a time... The child was happy with the explanation. The real hero - Superman, stays on top of things! So to speak.)

Strange looking thing on comboman's head though.....:shock:

Guest Guest
[1] @ Edmund. Sjoe, I almost had a fright when I saw g ay.:shock:

[2] Strange looking thing on comboman's head though.....:shock:

[1] Say you! I almost had a fright when I wrote it! :biggrin:

[2] Now-now dear "unworldly" Miems :angel: - don't try to pull a trial balloon over my head now... Take a good look at the avatar of our dear BOB friend:

Click here and View : A BOB Comboman hat user (Said and link with permission please?)

What do you say now? I'ts a jungle in here I tell you... :awesome:

Edited by Edmund1000
1+1

MiemsJewels
Now-now dear "unworldly" Miems :angel: - don't try to pull a trial balloon over my head now... Take a good look at the avatar of our dear BOB friend:

Click here and View : A BOB Comboman hat user (Said and link with permission please?)

What do you say now? I'ts a jungle in here I tell you... :awesome:

Hehe, I thought so, it look kind of familiar, Edmund :blink:

lilythepink

The joke is on Miems who advertised a necklace on Crazy Wednesday, stating that it was 4 cm long! Hence the story of the snake necklace - although it might also fit a chameleon?

Edited by lilythepink

MiemsJewels
The joke is on Miems who advertised a necklace on Crazy Wednesday, stating that it was 4 cm long! Hence the story of the snake necklace - although it might also fit a chameleon?

Lilly, mearuring the snake was not an easy task, my dear. I had to put a condom over his head.:blink: With a cameleon or even my bearded dragon, is another story.

The condom ended up unusable and full of holes, due to my bearded dragons spikey head. Needless to say, I had to dump the condom in the dustbin. Hope my son do not get hold of it and think it is still usable. :wacko:

Edited by MiemsJewels

Guest Guest

LOL!!! :biggrin: Miems and Lilly... Now that is simply hysterically funny! I nearly ROFLOL (Roll on the floor - laughing out loud!)

lilythepink

Miems had too much Jungle Oats for breakfast today. Yes, I hope your son doesn't think the chameleon (or bloukoggelmannetjie's) condom is still usable!

Guest Guest

Hilarious word!; "bloukoggelmannetjie"

Miems had too much Jungle Oats.... chameleon (or bloukoggelmannetjie!...)

Lilly?! :awesome: ROFL!!!! Bloukoggelmannetjie? :biggrin:

It sounds to me like some nasty [teasing!] party animal with a blue raincoat on! You ladies are too hilarious for words! I Honestly had more real "LOL" laughs here... - than in a long while. (Sure many "abstaining" eavesdroppers and BOB "voyeurs" alike too... LOL!)

Come-now... - keep 'em coats on ladies! :nuts:

MiemsJewels
Miems had too much Jungle Oats for breakfast today. Yes, I hope your son doesn't think the chameleon (or bloukoggelmannetjie's) condom is still usable!

On de other hand (thank you Naas Botha) On de other hand, I wonder if my 30 year old son will know what a condom is. He is such a innocent young man.

He thinks a Stork landed on his stoep with a baby in his beak. :blink:

My daughter's son was a test tube baby. I am not joking Edmund and Lilly, i'ts true. So she is also still soooo innocent. Poor girl, when will they ever grow up?:blink1:

lilythepink

Sorry folks. I meant to say bloukopkoggelmannetjie! (There are lots of them - huge chameleons - around the Louis Trichardt area and they really do have blue heads!)

Miems, so glad to hear that both your son and daughter are still virgins!