Sign in to follow this  
Anthea12

condom costume wanted

MsPlod
It won't work unfortunately; my lightsaber will cause irreparable damage.:push:

And then it will be Star Wors all over again...:laugh:

JPBon

Friend of mine had a hot date that evening and made a stop on his way home at the local pharmacy.

The Pharmacist still made some jokes with him about which he should get.

After a shower etc he headed to pick up his date and was ushered in by his date to meet the family.

Lo and behold the Pharmacist was her dad.

I was told the story by the dad to use in my speech at their wedding a while later.

lilythepink
Yeeeeeeehah!! Boom broom.giflaugh3.gif

We had s3x education at school (way back in the 70s) given to us by a priest and his wife - VERY funny indeed. They used to answer each other really straight-faced about things e.g. husband: "It's not such fun to go through coitus interruptus is it dear?" - wife: "No dear, it isn't at all...", etc. (I promise, this conversation REALLY happened - even though I have paraphrased and shortened it a little).

Anyhow, one day the priest brought along a pack of luridly coloured "tropical" condoms, hauled one out and blew it up in front of the class. One of the girls burst into tears at this huge balloon - thinking this was what faced her once she got to know someone in the biblical sense. S3x education has to be done carefully LOL!!

_inflate__by_LeoLeonardo.gif

At least you had s3x education at school. I was at a convent, 50 years ago and the very word was never mentioned (well, not in front of the nuns if I have to be honest!)

MsPlod
Lo and behold the Pharmacist was her dad.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!:laugh:

oryxza

I once travelled on a train alongside a man with 4 or 5 kids. I asked him if they were all his and he replied that he worked at a condom factory and that these were customer complaints.

lilythepink

I think we've "hijacked" Anthea's thread. I'm wondering if she managed to locate her condom costume and, if so, she would be brave enough to post a picture of herself wearing it! :razz::idea:

JPBon
I think we've "hijacked" Anthea's thread. I'm wondering if she managed to locate her condom costume and, if so, she would be brave enough to post a picture of herself wearing it! :razz::idea:

Lily how can you ask someone to post a pic of themselves wearing a condom.....thats against the rules.

MrAerospace
Lily how can you ask someone to post a pic of themselves wearing a condom.....thats against the rules.

Well a picture would be most interesting - especially a condom on a woman! What next??

JPBon

You get female ones

MrAerospace
You get female ones

That would be "inside" and not "on top"!! (to put a spin on the old Cremora ad!)

Miss Jewels

This would be like standing on a street corner with a board saying "pick me, pick me" LOL

Great sense of humor Admin. When I saw you were the last one posting I thought....no, thread closed. I was really enjoying the giggles on the quiet. These stories really bring back the good 'ol days.

MsPlod
That would be "inside" and not "on top"!! (to put a spin on the old Cremora ad!)

LOL! loudlaff.gif

Those must be the "glow in the dark" type. Yet another explanation to one of Wayne's alien theories.

LOL hah hah hah hah - old glowing one-eye rtuting.giflaugh3.gif

Well, I guess that the conversation which has ensued from Anthea's request has certainly kept the topic alive... Wonder whether anyone is busy sewing a condom costume/outfit/tube/sheath/suit/hood?

lilythepink
LOL! loudlaff.gif

LOL hah hah hah hah - old glowing one-eye rtuting.giflaugh3.gif

Well, I guess that the conversation which has ensued from Anthea's request has certainly kept the topic alive... Wonder whether anyone is busy sewing a condom costume/outfit/tube/sheath/suit/hood?

I rather like Andries' version - that colourful dress will do any lady of the night proud on an upmarket street corner! :grin:

Edited by lilythepink

wayjen

ha ha ha at least Andries one looks better than the MEAT DRESS Lady Gaga wore.

MrAerospace
ha ha ha at least Andries one looks better than the MEAT DRESS Lady Gaga wore.

That was totally revolting and, pardon the pun, in absolute bad taste!

Guest Guest
Im looking for a condom costume... Thank you.

Hi!

Back to the topic? I noticed that this is a fairly old "I want a condom..." post... But, if this is an annual (recurring) jollyfication thing... - and you or other maybe still need one...

Must it be new or can it be a used one...? :smile1: (Used, but "Dry-cleaned" I mean.)

meeks
Hi!

Back to the topic? I noticed that this is a fairly old "I want a condom..." post... But, if this is an annual (recurring) jollyfication thing... - and you or other maybe still need one...

Must it be new or can it be a used one...? :smile1: (Used, but "Dry-cleaned" I mean.)

Wow!!! This is reaching the "censor" stage now. There are young adults (still kids) reading this forum.

lilythepink

How does one "dry clean" a condom? Anyway, what is a "condom"? (I think I used to know what they were but it's the Old Timer's which is affecting my brain!)

Guest Guest
Wow!!! This is reaching the "censor" stage now. There are young adults (still kids) reading this forum.

WOW! Since when is looking for second hand clothes an adult topic? :confused:

Kind regards

:confused:

meeks
WOW! Since when is looking for second hand clothes an adult topic? :confused:

Kind regards

:confused:

Looking for second hand clothes is by no means an adult topic. However, looking at some of the posts on this topic (from a youngster's perspective) boggles the mind.

My young daughter was disgusted, and then I explained to her what is going on. Her response? "Well older adults should know better than to twist the topic,making it appear dirty"

She is not ignorant, just a refined young lady.

MiemsJewels
How does one "dry clean" a condom? Anyway, what is a "condom"? (I think I used to know what they were but it's the Old Timer's which is affecting my brain!)

The only condom I know is called a Condominium if my spelling is correct. :bigsmile: a Person can stay/live in it :unsure: Meeks you probably should tell your daughters this.

Edited by MiemsJewels

Guest Guest
Looking for second hand clothes is by no means an adult topic. However, looking at some of the posts on this topic (from a youngster's perspective) boggles the mind.

My young daughter was disgusted, and then I explained to her what is going on. Her response? "Well older adults should know better than to twist the topic,making it appear dirty"

She is not ignorant, just a refined young lady.

Hi!

I'm also sure she is not ignorant at all. A kind compliment

I'm now really confused... Knowledgeable yet innocent people are really blind to twisted people's "dark or filthy" intentions. Yet, one can also say that prudery has it's traits too. On a lighter note. Just to keep a fair balance - so to speak.

Why she is disgusted... - I am honestly baffled.

This person asked for a suit... I asked if a secondhand suite may be suitable. There is no way that a truly innocent person will mistake that plain question for something very vulgar etc.

My question was, may I humbly say; clearly witty. What anybody see in what one said surely does not mirrors my state of mind. As said, why she find it disgusting has nothing to do with what I said.

You may apply sometimes some control - just to guide her. The internet has a LOT of terrible filth on it... To protect our children while they are still in school - they cannot "snoop" around on the internet. It is about protecting them - not trust. Just a rock-steady houserule.

Or am I mistaken; that you are 100% happy with my ONLY post to the suitewanter and, only pointing to some other posts... :hm:

I hope it make sense.

Kind regards