Sign in to follow this  
Anthea12

condom costume wanted

Anthea12

Im looking for a condom costume before condom week which is on the 13 - 19 Feb 2010. Can you please supply me with a quote first, please see attachment for the picture of the costume. Thank you.

MsPlod

Hi Anthea12 - if anyone does have a condom costume then they would probably send you a private message (or reply to this thread) letting you know where to find the listed auction or advertisement. You are not under obligation to buy anything if it is listed for sale - so any way you look at it... you are covered!

brands online
Hi Anthea12 - if anyone does have a condom costume then they would probably send you a private message (or reply to this thread) letting you know where to find the listed auction or advertisement. You are not under obligation to buy anything if it is listed for sale - so any way you look at it... you are covered!

True That, better be SAFE than Sorry, or with child...

lilythepink

Well said, MsPlod!

wayjen

would size matter?

lilythepink
would size matter?

Doesn't it always, Wayne? :wondering:

MsPlod
would size matter?

You have a condom costume? :grin:

lilythepink
You have a condom costume? :grin:

Well, if it's not the "original" I guess it could be termed a "costume". But I could think of other names ... :wondering:

MsPlod
Well, if it's not the "original" I guess it could be termed a "costume". But I could think of other names ... :wondering:

Guess that a condom suit, condom outfit or a condom sheath could also work... but wonder whether the length or the diameter would be more important size wise? :hm:

Fully agree with Brands Online that SAFE is better than sorry!! Very good cause this - hope that Anthea is going to find one!

wayjen

mine even has a cape.

lilythepink
mine even has a cape.

From henceforth your nickname should be "The Hood"! :razz:

MsPlod
mine even has a cape.

northern, western or eastern?

MsPlod
From henceforth your nickname should be "The Hood"! :razz:

Hah hah hah hah hah - very good!

wayjen

ja ja gang up on me, heh heh.

from now I shall go by the name of Cape Cod(piece).

lilythepink
ja ja gang up on me, heh heh.

from now I shall go by the name of Cape Cod(piece).

Careful - you might end up in the frying pan (prior to the dinner table!)

kyle2
mine even has a cape.

Captain Condom to the rescue!:grin:

brands online

Kyle, that jedi costume looks similar. Just needs a 'rubber' mask :grin:

wayjen
Captain Condom to the rescue!:grin:

stay safe kyle.

lilythepink

Quick wit! ROFL

JPBon

That condom costume is no good it has holes in it.....

MsPlod

Back in the early 80s a boyfriend and I wanted to play a joke on someone who kept having fender benders and trashing their cars (but never seriously injuring themselves - or anyone else).

I was on varsity holiday (boyfriend was working) so I got sent off to buy some Rough Rider condoms. I wasn't prepared to go to my own local pharmacy (too well known) so went to another pharmacy a couple of suburbs away.

Spoke to the lady at the front counter - after about half an hour of carefully scouring shelves for the darn things but to no avail - and in my clearest, but quietest voice asked for Rough Rider condoms.

This was the point that I discovered she had a very bad stutter...

She called out, REALLY loudly, to the guys in the dispensary at the very BACK of the shop...

"Have we got any R R R R R R R R R R R ough R R R R R R R R R R R R iders?"

Needless to say, just about every head in the shop turned to look at me - I wanted (aged 21) to CRAWL under the carpet out the shop... LOL!

Cali Craft and Gems

When I was 16 / 17 I lived in a flat in Jhb on the 7th floor. My then best friend and myself used to get up to all sorts of nonsense... but one of the favourites was that we would fill condoms up with water, tie a knot to seal it, and throw it over the balcony and listen to the profanities in return when it had landed on something or someone!

The same friend was staying at my mom's place for a while and she was left alone at home with her boyfriend whilst my mom went to town. My mom always wondered why the bathroom was so spick and span clean when she got home and the truth came out a few years later. Maureen and the boyfriend wanted to see how much water would fit into a condom before it burst - apparently it filled the bath about half way before "popping" - thus the sparkling clean bathroom - there was water everywhere including the ceiling!

MrAerospace

Boys have had fun for decades, using condoms as "toys". My family lived across the road from a DR dominee and, fortunately, I wasn't around when he found a condom filled with hydrogen and sporting a silver-foil "propeller" in his coral (k....fboom) tree! My friend and I have enjoyed this joke with our kids, laughing about a lifetime ago, when young boys got up to all sorts of pranks!

MsPlod
apparently it filled the bath about half way before "popping"

Yeeeeeeehah!! Boom broom.giflaugh3.gif

We had s3x education at school (way back in the 70s) given to us by a priest and his wife - VERY funny indeed. They used to answer each other really straight-faced about things e.g. husband: "It's not such fun to go through coitus interruptus is it dear?" - wife: "No dear, it isn't at all...", etc. (I promise, this conversation REALLY happened - even though I have paraphrased and shortened it a little).

Anyhow, one day the priest brought along a pack of luridly coloured "tropical" condoms, hauled one out and blew it up in front of the class. One of the girls burst into tears at this huge balloon - thinking this was what faced her once she got to know someone in the biblical sense. S3x education has to be done carefully LOL!!

_inflate__by_LeoLeonardo.gif

kyle2

It won't work unfortunately; my lightsaber will cause irreparable damage.:push: