Sign in to follow this  
anerstemens

buyer swore at me

anerstemens    10
anerstemens

I just came of the telephone after asking a certain person to make payment after 12 days of no response to e-mails or to the sms I send . I was told f_ _ of twice how can they allow people to buy that has 62 negative ratings against there name. Not happy>:evil::evil::evil:

Miss Jewels    10
Miss Jewels

This is absolutely unacceptable. Please report to BoB. Also, please include the link to the item so that other sellers are aware of this buyer.

I just came of the telephone after asking a certain person to make payment after 12 days of no response to e-mails or to the sms I send . I was told f_ _ of twice how can they allow people to buy that has 62 negative ratings against there name. Not happy>:evil::evil::evil:

anerstemens    10
anerstemens

nabcar (288 )

ClickandShip    10
ClickandShip

I also had a run in with this user.... put it behind you and file a SNC then block the buyer.

kebs    10
kebs

At what point does some-one like this at least get disabled as a warning? So many unpaid purchases!?

anerstemens    10
anerstemens

Kebs he was abusive to the point that I changed my avatar ( because it was a photo of me ) and he was saying threatening things to me all because I said I`m going to file a SNC against him and hand over the account to our lawyer if payement is not made by theend of the week.

Edited by anerstemens
spelling

kebs    10
kebs

He really needs to be removed form BoB. We do not need buyers like that around.. Any chance you recorded the phonecall? You could send it to comm watch..

mellowred    10
mellowred

What about his negative rating on one seller:

Thanx for coins - beautifull A++++ seller - no rating from seller - will be corrected when rated by seller

He obviously thinks he deserves to be demanding .... lol.

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

Another buyer biting the dust, it seems?

kebs    10
kebs

See how useful the forum can be!! :grin:

anerstemens    10
anerstemens

thank you bidorbuy , this morning I was at the point to close down my bob account.

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

We all have fleeting moments where we wonder whether it's worth it all, but never make a decision when you're angry. It's always worth waiting at least a week to calm down.

Cali Craft and Gems    10
Cali Craft and Gems

I've got a demanding buyer on my hands who has been threatening me for not sending his parcel immediately - ie. before payment cleared. He paid for courier service and he claims it is an overnight service! I referred him to our shipping terms and conditions which are clearly shown in the listing, yet he still carried on like a lunatic. (payment only cleared on 22 Jan which results in next shipping day being Tues 25 Jan)

I eventually gave him a negative rating, blocked him, and I haven't heard a peep since! Still had the audacity to demand a second diamond at the lower price too even though he only bid for one stone! I linked him to the buy now listing (for more stones if he was interested) which he ignored.

Diamonds - Two available! Sparkling 1.6mm to 1.8mm Natural Fancy BLUE DIAMOND round facets (Africa) was sold for R70.00 on 19 Jan at 23:46 by Cali Craft and Gems in Hunters Retreat (ID:31657793)

bitesize    10
bitesize
We all have fleeting moments where we wonder whether it's worth it all, but never make a decision when you're angry. It's always worth waiting at least a week to calm down.

totally agree. as sellers we have to keep our cool, it's frustrating but in the end you either get paid or refunded your fee.