Sign in to follow this  
retailrush

Deal of the Week

retailrush

I have just seen this new section, "Deal of the Week", being advertised on Facebook - how does one list items in this section? I cannot see it listed with Crazy Wednesday, Weekend Specials etc. I maybe looking in the wrong place...

Thanks!

qball

Currently this is by invitation only due to it being a "soft launch". These items are also hand picked by the category managers, so if they feel your products are suitable for the DOTW, they will contact you.

Cali Craft and Gems

I don't want to step on any toes here, but if this is "by invitation only", then please explain how 40 out of the 47 items highlighted as this weeks' deals are from the same person? Surely every seller should have the opportunity to be in this list (obviously not all in the same week), but perhaps better put as a variety of categories or items per week?

retailrush

Thanks for clearing this up qball...

qball

My toe is turning blue Janet... :worried:

Cali Craft and Gems

:whistling: (innocent)

SUNMASTER
My toe is turning blue Janet... :worried:
:laugh:

These items are also hand picked by the category managers

Maybe they must come and answer here (with there steel toe cap shoes):hm:

qball

We will be posting more about this in due course... that's why they call it a soft launch - to see how it goes, feedback, responses from buyers, sellers etc. :grin:

ClickandShip

Cuan, will these items be on a Buy Now Basis only?

RAJRULES1

Looks like a bag lady's paradise to me. And they are not even cheap.:blink1: No big deal at all!!

wayjen

had a look and it seems all other invitations were lost in the post except the bag sellers one.

qball

How to qualify for “Deal of the week”?

Bidorbuy will select sellers to take part in the Deal of the Week promotion on the basis that they have an Unbeatable offer on quality products with mass appeal. As a seller you must provide a deal that cannot be found anywhere else at the price you are offering.

To qualify, the seller must also:

Offer Free shipping or discounted shipping

Have stock availability

Offer Guarantees

List items as Buy Nows.

Be a Verified Seller

daddie2610

So if you need to be a Veriefied seller, how can Starlight Cruises be allowed to "sell" boat cruises seems like double standards

daddie2610
So if you need to be a Veriefied seller, how can Starlight Cruises be allowed to "sell" boat cruises seems like double standards

sorry, should be "buy" only, these cruises are on "auction"

qball

Thank you for pointing that out.

Starlight Cruises was approached by us to offer cruises as we have had a good working relationship with them in the past, and they have always offered great packages over the years (we have added them to the Verified Users group just for you :grin:). They are a reputable company and the cruises have mass appeal. The qualifying factors above are merely an introduction, it is at our discretion as to what the offer will constitute and we may change it at any time - as we have already stated this is a "soft launch" to see how it does. The auction was added in error and was removed a short while ago.