Sign in to follow this  
ph1nx

What to do

ph1nx

I bought a APPLE iPhone 4G 32GB 18 November 2010 from Magman,for R5552.00 (Auction : 28748253) By Dec 13th 2010 it wasn't yet delivered, and I contacted her and told her that I'm going on holiday so she should keep the phone (when she eventually receives it - as their where problems at customs etc??.), Dec 23 I contacted her and asked whether she received the phones yet (it did arrive), so I asked her to post it so that it will actually wait for me at the PO, as I was pretty exited about the phone, I got home the 5th of Jan 2011 and first thing I did was to fetch my AWESOME APPLE iPHONE, to my dissapointment she sended my some easy to spot rip-off fong kong (the only thing apple about it is the apple sign on the back cover), so in my anger and dissapointment I contacted her, and she said she'll give me a refund??, approx 4 days later she contacted me and asked the tracking nr of the phone and I told her I didn't post it yet, as I haven't received my money back-yet. she replied by saying that normally one must first send the item back, and I said NO, Give me my money and I'll give you the phone (I mean she fooled me once with the fake iphone-even though she SAYS she didn't know) so 2 weeks later with no communication from her side, after numarous calls from my side, I havn't seen 1c, Yet. next thing I knew she send me a e-mail saying that she will pay 50% back, then I should send the Phone then she'll pay the rest.(and I said that's perfect with me- thats after I told her that I'm going to sue. and still seriously considering it) then 3 days later, still no money! - her excuse for not paying is that she has been waiting 3 weeks (and counting) for the BANK to pay out a personal loan??!!, REALLY REALLY DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO....

lilythepink

With a rating of only 77% this seller shouldn't be listing anything on BoB! And I would caution anyone from buying from her ...!

RAJRULES1

15 days lead time is a sure sign of a dropshipper - probably without BOB permission.

Also new seller with high priced new item selling with a reserve price way way below retail price.

Also has a history of negatives.:hm:

Lets hope you get your money back, after which BoB can blacklist seller hopefully.