Sign in to follow this  
bboutique

I am not selling my stuff... need advice as to why?

bboutique    10
bboutique

I really think I need advice on how to sell my stuff because I haven't sold a thing yet since I have listed items. So I need some opinions. Please feel free to give them.

marbro    10
marbro

I'm a guy, doubt I will bid on that... sorry.

One thing though, buyers might be scared because of the rating you have 92% isn't the best...

That might be your problem.

buyright    10
buyright

Seeling difficulty

Hi. . I am by all means not an expert, and it is very difficult to sell normal clothing items. . You have to draw people to you, and the best way is by having a few more affordable items listed on R1 auctions. I believe many people never even look at anything but these (especially wed).

Hope this helps a bit, good luck.

Rgds, Mari

Vegar    10
Vegar

Selling clothing

Hi;

Don't give up :-)

You have one negative rating which doesn't look good but it is not the end of the world - however I think that your response to the negative rating is too harsh and off-putting for potential buyers. You can edit it :-)

I found that my sales went up when I had more than 100 items - people would see something they like and look for more to combine shipping.

I don't sell clothing but I tried with a blouse and skirt in plain colour and it sold in 10 days. Presenting the item in an attractive way also helps a lot!

Believe me, you can sell anything on Bidorbuy! All you need are good pictures and patience

Vered :D