Sign in to follow this  
ATA STAMP CENTRE

Compliments to bob-they do listen!!

BumbleBabe

Mr MAC, while your buys are so busy, is there any chance of adding some thing to tell us how many characters over the limit we are when we do a listing?

That would be super duper, pretty please :grin:

wayjen

Mac, any news on the closed/unsuccessful listing thing?

Cali Craft and Gems

@ Mac

Anything further on the "rotation" of top seller lists?

Since this thread was started, the "gem seller" Carballs (who has still only ever sold 2 items of which one sale did not go through) is still showing on the top sellers in the Gemstone category, whereas I know for myself that we would be on the "alternative" or original list...

(Just feel like all my hard work is in vain... I'll never get to be on the "new" list as I do not sell hundreds of thousands of rands worth of items every week - only thousands which is obviously never "enough" for BoB...)

Vinyl Lady Decals
@ Mac

Anything further on the "rotation" of top seller lists?

Since this thread was started, the "gem seller" Carballs (who has still only ever sold 2 items of which one sale did not go through) is still showing on the top sellers in the Gemstone category, whereas I know for myself that we would be on the "alternative" or original list...

(Just feel like all my hard work is in vain... I'll never get to be on the "new" list as I do not sell hundreds of thousands of rands worth of items every week - only thousands which is obviously never "enough" for BoB...)

I agree Cali, I feel that other sellers who work hard are being ignored now that it is only sales value and not sales volume.

Cali Craft and Gems

The original list was not actually based on sales volume - or at least I don't think so as in the Bead / Craft section there were other seller's ahead of me who had fewer sales. I was under the impression the list was based on the "total income" you generated for BoB from success fees, listing fees, enhancement fees, etc.

brands online

haha, just had a look at the top sellers in each category. This is CRAZY. People with 1 rating are top of certain categories. Makes the site look ridiculous!:nuts: