Sign in to follow this  
EDWARDUS

VERY commercial companies versus little guy

EDWARDUS

:worried: I notice, especially in the tool section large power tool sellers hogging the pages. I feel it does not give the little guy the chance to sell, because of the vast amount listed, would it not be better to have a whole section just for commercial sales. I mean not only for tools but all commercial objects. It would be nice to have feedback from other Bid or Buyers how they feel.:hm:

lilythepink
:worried: I notice, especially in the tool section large power tool sellers hogging the pages. I feel it does not give the little guy the chance to sell, because of the vast amount listed, would it not be better to have a whole section just for commercial sales. I mean not only for tools but all commercial objects. It would be nice to have feedback from other Bid or Buyers how they feel.:hm:

I think your suggestion is a good one indeed but I don't know how easy it would be to implement. You'd still find the "commercial" sellers bugging the non-commercial listings, just to get better exposure. What does everyone else think?

qball

Unfortunately we will not be implementing any changes in this regard. :sad: