Sign in to follow this  
DA_LION_619

Possible fake clothing

DA_LION_619

ATA STAMP CENTRE

Perhaps both are fakes-I see from the ratings the first seller has a number of negatives for selling fake items??I Think when the new consumer protection act is signed into law these sellers with fake items are going to have many more negatives and prosecution will be taken up on behalf of the consumer so there will be many more successful convictions.

Bob will also have to careful and be more active in ensuring that fakes are not sold on the site.The e-commerce aspect of this consumer protection act and how the act will perceive the trading platform and responsibity will be very interesting.

NEIL

SProducts

Both sellers have negatives for selling fakes, possibly both a fakes.

DA_LION_619

I have always bought authentic items from Skeletonkey.

Ok heres some links to what the shirts suppose to look like

New Manchester United kit unveiled after pictures leak on internet | Metro.co.uk

Even a search on google will bring up some images.

Also the main thing on all Manchester United Kits

is the MUFC on the back of the shirt

update video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhH1oFvp7yg&feature=related

Edited by DA_LION_619

brands online

There's always the golden rule to apply:

If it's too good to be true, it probably isn't...

Authentic football jerseys cost upwards of 60$. (R420). There are some legitimate wholesalers in SA that I know of that can give them to you for around R350-00. Let's be fair and say the cheapest is R300. So anything under that, is probably fake. No matter what "sellers" claim.

There are also lots of ways to identify the fake jerseys. The best is to compare it with one at a Totalsports, etc. The slightest difference would indicate a fake. Badges stitched on, instead of stuck/glued on means it's a fake. Even different writing on the tags indicate a fake.

These unscrupulous "manufacturers" and "sellers" will even attach price tags and give you bags etc., but these are all little ploys.

Problem is, it's only after you receive the item that you can get it verified at a reputable supplier.:rolleyes:

brands online
I have always bought authentic items from Skeletonkey.

That's super. I don't want to attack anyone and go through all this again. It is what it is. Good to see that buyers are starting to pick it up. Just a pity so many have already been taken for a ride.

lilythepink

Glad I don't play football or need one of them jerseys! My feathers are authentic - I promise you! The Beak