Sign in to follow this  
Miss Jewels

How long does it take for a BoB eft to reflect?

Miss Jewels    10
Miss Jewels

KODAK EASYSHARE Z981 DIGITAL CAMERA

Auction : 31152838

I purchased this product on Friday, 7 January. Auction closed at 2pm and I made the payment same day at 14h12. (confirmation from BoB received)I paid the R100.00 speed services and expected my item by Tuesday, 11 Janurary. I received a tracking number and a positive rating on Saturday 08 January from the seller. By Friday 14 January I still had not received my parcel and contacted the seller. I was told there was a problem with the parcels and that they were not scanned it, as my tracking number did not exist on the SAPO site. Needless to say, after neutral and negative ratings from both seller and buyer on 15 January, it was determined that the parcel is still with the seller. I was also informed that the parcel was withdrawn from the dispatch company as my payment had not cleared (?) and they had to wait for speed services to return the parcel before it could be re-posted. I was promised that the parcel will be posted off on Monday 17 January. Apparently, BoB confirmed the eft on Monday afternoon, 10 January only. To pay for speed services and still not have your parcel after nearly a week is surely unacceptable? BoB eft is surely within a few hours? Are the sellers not notified within that time-frame?

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

I have only experienced prompt payment from BoB eft - both as a seller and a buyer. And I bank with Standard who are known to be slow.

Howard Neill    10
Howard Neill

We have always been paid within 48 hours and, usually, sooner.