Sign in to follow this  
Rudix

Payment under review?

Rudix

A quick question, on Thursday, (it is now Saturday) I requested a payment from BoB, the next day it showed "Payment to be processed" or something like that. Now if I look again it shows the full amount back in my account on BoB but no error or other message.

I thought something went wrong so I tried to request the money again only to get the message "Payment under review", is this a problem? I thought the payment was normally processed the next business day?

Thanks!

Regards,

Rudi

SProducts

When this happens is due to Bidorbuy security processes, normally they require you to submit some documents like proof of residence and ID. After this information submitted and verified then the payout is processed. That's what happened to me when I changed the banking details and also when I changed my details.

They do send an email with information on what they require, maybe due to the problems with the system on Friday it wasnt sent. My suggestion, send an email to hello@bidorbuy.co.za and they will help you.

Rudix
When this happens is due to Bidorbuy security processes, normally they require you to submit some documents like proof of residence and ID. After this information submitted and verified then the payout is processed. That's what happened to me when I changed the banking details and also when I changed my details.

They do send an email with information on what they require, maybe due to the problems with the system on Friday it wasnt sent. My suggestion, send an email to hello@bidorbuy.co.za and they will help you.

Thanks! That might be the problem! BoB had some strange, unknown to me, banking details on record for me, I changed it to my details. Will drop them a mail and ask.

Thanks for the help!

SProducts
Thanks! That might be the problem! BoB had some strange, unknown to me, banking details on record for me, I changed it to my details. Will drop them a mail and ask.

Thanks for the help!

That's scary, maybe you should also check your account thoroughly and try to change your password. If they had some different details, someone might have hacked your account.

Rudix

After 2 emails and a call to BoB I finally received a mail late this morning asking for a certified copy of my ID and address verifying document.

The request to have them certified, and to be faxed or emailed is a bit of a joke and a waste of time. And that after the BoB system changed my banking details. I will be watching my account (IF I use it again) very closely in the future.

Anyway, will see what happens and how long it takes but right now I am NOT a happy BoB seller!!!!!!

Rudix
That's scary, maybe you should also check your account thoroughly and try to change your password. If they had some different details, someone might have hacked your account.

Thanks for the warning, yes, I have changed my password. I notice that my banking details seem to change back to the old (unknown) details again every time I log out and in again.

Will be keeping an eye on my account.... I also seem to get MANY dropped connections from BoB the last few days, other web pages seem to be fine, I know there was a problem last week but thought it was sorted out.

Thanks for the help!

qball

Dear Rudix

We apologise for the delay and for any inconvenience caused. Due to the technical issues experienced last week Friday, payouts were affected, thus the delayed response. The request from us is a standard security measure, and due to the amount requested, we requested documents from you. This is also done to ensure your protection when using the site. Your payout will be processed shortly.

Kind regards

Cuan