Sign in to follow this  
Miss Jewels

Just my imagination, or is the site very quite?

Miss Jewels

Just wondering if it's only me or do others also find that auctions are very quite this month? The views are there (although few and far between) but the buyers seem to be feeling the December holiday still pinching on the wallet.:thinking:

Vinyl Lady Decals

Hi

Overall, yes, I think people are concentrating on getting their children to school and sorting out school fees, etc, so it will impact on sales.

I'm sure it will improve in February and as the year progresses.

I'm just disturbed about the drastic increase in the number of non-paying buyers.

JPBon

Yip very quiet, although on some items I have high views sometimes 20-50 the sales are very slow, doesnt make my survival very easy.

Miss Jewels
Hi

I'm just disturbed about the drastic increase in the number of non-paying buyers.

I've already filed 3 SNC's with no reponses from the buyers to the value of R1200+ and am going to be filing another 2 tomorrow to the value of R600+ This is not the ideal way to start 2011. I think drastic measures need to be taken against non-paying bidders this year. Maybe BoB could look at something like : 3-4/4-6 SNC's against your name with no reponse - account disabled for (x) months. Any other suggestions?

Vinyl Lady Decals

I agree, I'm sure this was suggested in the past and BoB management didn't respond well.

I seem to remember something to that effect.

RISadler

Here's my suggestion... all buyers MUST provide their ID number. Then BoB links the SNC system to the credit bureaux.

lilythepink
Here's my suggestion... all buyers MUST provide their ID number. Then BoB links the SNC system to the credit bureaux.

That sounds like an excellent idea! It's time non-payers got mentioned to the credit bureaux!

RAJRULES1

Apart from an increase in non paying buyers, there is an increase in buyers willing to rate you negative or neutral for the stuff that was written in plain english on my listing. Must be an increase in illiterates as well!:laugh: