Sign in to follow this  
voldermort

No Images Uploading..........

voldermort

Trying to place ads & no images are uploading....problems with BoB??

voldermort

If you go into my BoB, you will see under Not Yet Open Items that there are 7 items I put up, originally to start at 8pm tonight - I have had to change them to start at 8pm tomorrow night simply because the images are not appearing (the main photo)..............I put them up before 6pm this evening and tried again about 30 mins ago to reload the thumbnail image and still nothing.....if I go to edit the ad the little side photo is there but if I just click to view the ad there is no main photo eg:

http://www.bidorbuy.co.za/jsp/item/Item.jsp?Trade_TradeId=31511551

Edited by voldermort

SUNMASTER
wayjen

Mac, I have thumbnails that are not showing.

RISadler
Mac, I have thumbnails that are not showing.

Do one of the following: take off the gloves; turn your hands over; or wash your hands. :laugh:

wayjen
Do one of the following: take off the gloves; turn your hands over; or wash your hands. :laugh:

..oh wait i found them stuck between my teeth.

SProducts

Same here, listed some Buy Nows and there are no thumbnails. The listing photos do appear and when on auction editing page I can see the thumbnail on the left, but it doesnt show on the items yet to open.

This is only on items listed today, the rest are okay.

wayjen
Same here, listed some Buy Nows and there are no thumbnails. The listing photos do appear and when on auction editing page I can see the thumbnail on the left, but it doesnt show on the items yet to open.

This is only on items listed today, the rest are okay.

that's what I get too. The thumbnail is there if i click on edit but not in the actual listing.

RISadler
..oh wait i found them stuck between my teeth.

Would that be your eating teeth or your grinning teeth?

wayjen
Would that be your eating teeth or your grinning teeth?

my false ones.

MacMuffin

the thumbnail generation is taking a bit longer than normally due to the earlier outage. I checked now and many of the above missing thumbnails had been generated in the last few minutes.

RISadler
my false ones.

Are those the ones you use when telling little white lies? Mmmm... gotta get me a set of those chompers - they'll be great when playing poker. :wtf:

voldermort
the thumbnail generation is taking a bit longer than normally due to the earlier outage. I checked now and many of the above missing thumbnails had been generated in the last few minutes.

good, I"m sorted now, thanks

MacMuffin

all thumbnails should be refreshed within the next 10 minutes or so. If you do find issues, please post here and we will force a refresh on your listings.

SUNMASTER

Thank you , all seems fine now :grin:

Regards

Joe

wayjen

forcing a refresh sounds like something food chains might do with old expired chickens.

MacMuffin
forcing a refresh sounds like something food chains might do with old expired chickens.

we will add an extra dose of chlorine for you as well (every since I read about two-year old "refurbished" chicken I am getting close to becoming a plant-eater)

voldermort

seems I left a bit too soon...............this item

Psychic, Paranormal - The Vertical Plane By Ken Webster for sale in Cape Town (ID:31511010)

was one that had no photo attached, the photo is now there but I have looked at this item possibly about 5 times since listing it whilst waiting for the image to appear and yet it is telling me there were no views on that item???

the other items were fine and showed between 3 - 6 views but this one nothing......what is worrying me is that if it is showing no views is there a glitch somewhere that might also affect bids/buy nows???

wayjen
we will add an extra dose of chlorine for you as well (every since I read about two-year old "refurbished" chicken I am getting close to becoming a plant-eater)

you telling me.

voldermort

ok now it seems to be working although the previous 4/5 views are still not showing......this is all very confusing to somebody who knows so little of the workings of a pc :sowsuser:

MacMuffin
seems I left a bit too soon...............this item

Psychic, Paranormal - The Vertical Plane By Ken Webster for sale in Cape Town (ID:31511010)

was one that had no photo attached, the photo is now there but I have looked at this item possibly about 5 times since listing it whilst waiting for the image to appear and yet it is telling me there were no views on that item???

the other items were fine and showed between 3 - 6 views but this one nothing......what is worrying me is that if it is showing no views is there a glitch somewhere that might also affect bids/buy nows???

Are you sure? I see 5 views on it...

voldermort
Are you sure? I see 5 views on it...

yes, that's from when I was checking it just now now, but I had checked it way before and those views are missing.

MacMuffin
yes, that's from when I was checking it just now now, but I had checked it way before and those views are missing.

and now it's 7 - remember that the item views update delayed (a few seconds and sometimes up to 1 minute) and thus don't show immediately once you click on it at times.

voldermort

ok, I'm still convinced those 4 or 5 other page views are stuck somewhere in cyberspace because those 5 page views you are talking about were from when I was busy with that ad a few mins ago and then possibly an extra 2 page views from other members of the forum having a look.....so therefore it should be 12 page views altogether and not 7 from the other 4 or 5 times I looked at it before I even posted up here on the forum..............