Sign in to follow this  
Danne

Can this be allowed

donovink

Very interesting. I'd be interested to see what BoB has to say about his claims!

Quote "Before Posting it i spoke to Bid or buy, why i post it here is just to get the exposure of crazy Wednesday auctions. Stated on the auction is ill file a SNC if i don't get my price or a private offer"

and "a contract is something signed by both parties electronic contract means absolutely nothing. Ill delete it 10min before the end depending on the price. I will hold the consultant responsible for he is the one who told me that if its stated in the Post that i don't have to sell then i don't"

JPBon

Btw you are incorrect an electronic contract is fully binding in a court of law, besides that the listing is in contravention of several Bid or buy policies.

donovink

@JPBon - I am well aware of that. Those were quotes from the sellers Q&A on the item

RISadler

Why should I be afraid of that coin?

brands online
Very interesting. I'd be interested to see what BoB has to say about his claims!

Quote "Before Posting it i spoke to Bid or buy, why i post it here is just to get the exposure of crazy Wednesday auctions. Stated on the auction is ill file a SNC if i don't get my price or a private offer"

So then it is allowed? Can we all do this?

admin

Hi All,

This seller was shown the error of his ways yesterday :grin:

Thank you.

RISadler

Don Corleone has spoken...

admin
Don Corleone has spoken...

It is actually Patrick the star fish :colbert:

RISadler

So Patrick the Starfish told Sam the Seasnake to acquaint svdmimports with Paul the Octopuss?