Sign in to follow this  
MsPlod

Circle the cat...

booksallsizes

Ha ha - posted it on Facebook and no-one has managed to do a thing all evening! :whistling:

kyle2

Wonderful game of strategy, thanks Lee, caught him a few times now.:grin:

.58f5a71f43d16_circlecat..jpg.4e2cca9624c7f7dd56d52fafde0b8a4f.jpg

BumbleBabe
Now reading the forum through a hole in my PC screen.

These shotguns really have a huge ricochet effect though. Would not recommend it for those with expensive ornaments.

You and me both, that darn cat!!

MsPlod

threadsneaker_1_.gif

surrender.gif

sorry.gif

Please don't ban me, point your shotgun at me, fine me or any of those things... (although you are most welcome to come for lunch LOL)

Hope you have caught the kitty enough times and have been able to get back to work

officesmiley_1_.gif

Looks as if this trader finally caught the cat for good... Other Necklaces & Pendants - EXQUISITE NECKLACE (NO WORDS TO DESCRIBE)STYLISH!!!!!!!!!!!!! for sale in Margate / Port Shepstone (ID:31438638)

Now, there is this amazing other one from the same designer where you have to escape from your locked office...

http://www.gamedesign.jp/flash/escape/escape.html

Bye....

cellsmiley_1_.gif

Edited by MsPlod
no such thing as a free lunch...

kyle2

Lee, I hate you.:rolleyes:

Looks like I'm not leaving this office. Dammit.

Edited by kyle2

kyle2

OK, I can go home now, after I found the second door went down the passage and was told that I wasted 33 minutes!

That was quite a good distraction.:cheesy:

mellowred
OK, I can go home now, after I found the second door went down the passage and was told that I wasted 33 minutes!

That was quite a good distraction.:cheesy:

I can't get past the balls. Damn and have to go sort out dinner for mommy dearest :evil:

voldermort

I have the balls, the key, the code & the other thingy BUT what do I do with them :sowsuser:..........I'm frantically trying to put them onto the lock whilst shouting "stay there you dirty bas****s" needless to say these two think I have lost my mind although I may say that Jade was chasing the cat until 4am so she may have an inkling of what I am up to:suspicious:

MsPlod I think it's best that we never meet :laugh:

mellowred

I've got 6 balls, two keys, the code, O & X sheet but also can't work out what to do with them. There must be more balls somewhere(?)

DestinysAngels

I have 7 balls, 2 card codes, 2 keys and 1 card with 0 on it, now i am exhausted, cannot continue, thanks MsPlot, i will try tommorrow again!:hm:

mellowred

MsPlod!

I just wasted 50 minutes (and I cheated ... LOL).

booksallsizes

the balls oh the balls wtf do you do them once you've got'em?

mellowred
the balls oh the balls wtf do you do them once you've got'em?

I eventually googled "walkthrough" on the game. The game has been updated several times though so even cheating is a bit of a mind game .... lol. But it does get you on the right track.

booksallsizes
I eventually googled "walkthrough" on the game. The game has been updated several times though so even cheating is a bit of a mind game .... lol. But it does get you on the right track.

Decided to *ahem* cheat but found that no matter how hard I try, the duck won't give me the key... Giving up - just going to have to be stuck in the office forever...

MsPlod
MsPlod I think it's best that we never meet :laugh:

Whoops! So, guess I shouldn't post another one then...

I'll go back to my knitting knitsmile_1_.gif

MsPlod

OK - knitting has me seriously bored now...

If you suffer from epilepsy please do NOT visit this page but anyone else - just have a look!

Only 30 seconds to look (I promise) then around 1 minute to experience the effects...

http://www.neave.com/strobe/

kyle2

Holy Craaaaap! Last time I saw the walls melt was........ Who said that? What have you heard? It neeeeeever happpend.........:sick:

MsPlod
Holy Craaaaap! Last time I saw the walls melt was........ Who said that? What have you heard? It neeeeeever happpend.........:sick:

Quite something hey? Whoaaaa!!!

booksallsizes
Quite something hey? Whoaaaa!!!

Very very cool, way out, man - love it.

JPBon

I blame all these games for the downtime we had today.... the bob staff were busy playing and caused the collapse. I call for a massive March and Riot outside the bob offices. :razz:

MsPlod
Very very cool, way out, man - love it.

T t t t trippy isn't it? peacepipe_1_.gif

I blame all these games for the downtime we had today.... the bob staff were busy playing and caused the collapse. I call for a massive March and Riot outside the bob offices. :razz:

Phew, for a moment there I thought I was about to be marched and rioted at!

Wonder how many forumers found their way out of a locked office or caught the kitty while BoB was offline?

mellowred

Not BoB offices ... MsPlod's home ... someone must have the address ... I propose an early morning rally

I'm now having trouble typing ... the keyboard is moving.

booksallsizes

I second that! I had major BoB withdrawals.th_nervous.gif

MsPlod
Not BoB offices ... MsPlod's home ... someone must have the address ... I propose an early morning rally

Uh oh!

I'm now having trouble typing ... the keyboard is moving.

Only moving? Mine was breathing I swear!!

kyle2

Its a conspiracy I tell you, Don't tell them anything Msplod!:ninja: