Sign in to follow this  
RAJRULES1

Urgent advice needed

RAJRULES1

I am not sure which tread it is but I recently read about credit card payments thro BoB that can be reversed within a few weeks due to stolen credit cards.

Here is my story:

I just came home tonight to find that one of my high priced items has been bought. Which is meant to be goo right??

Digital Recorders - Samsung VP-MX20C Shoot and Share 8GB Memory Camcorder with 34X optical zoom- BRAND NEW was sold for R2,399.00 on 11 Jan at 11:36 by RAJRULES1 in Scottburgh (ID:30260218)

However, I noticed

(1) the buyer has no ratings yet and he is BLACKLISTED.

(2) he paid via credit card and actually paid me R100 EXTRA for overnight speed services postage.

What does one do?? I have been trying to sell this item for months!

Well I DID NOT accept (reversed) the credit card payment and I sent the buyer a message that I cannot proceed with the order until he clears out his blacklisted status with BoB.

All ratings received by siyaswrld on bidorbuy.co.za

Can Admin guys please inform me if I did the correct thing or how do sellers handle such an incident in the future.

Regards

Raj:huh:

admin

Hi RAJRULES1,

You did the right thing, any contact with this person is not advised.

RAJRULES1
Hi RAJRULES1,

You did the right thing, any contact with this person is not advised.

Thanks Admin! I hope others see this too and become:worried: aware.

Cape_Treasures

Re: Blacklisted or negatively rated bidders

Hi

I've had quite a bit of problems with negtively rated or/and black listed bidders. Almost all of them failed to complete our transactions. As a deterent, I put a notice with all my items on BoB that their bids will be removed if they do not contact me prior to bidding. So far so good, I've only had 1 bidder with neg rating bidding since posting the notice and as in the past this person has failed to complete the transaction. Hope this helps a little when it comes to these difficult clients.