Sign in to follow this  
AManAPlan

50c for unpaid postage? say what/

voldermort    10
voldermort

ok, 50c for unpaid postage, not sure what it all means :huh: however the postage charges on the same item are even better eg "NB Some of My items Can Only be sent By Ordinary Mail Because of their Size ie Houses etc".................. therefore would the GPO weigh the house accordingly and could it be sent by ordinary mail?? Wouldnt it require an excessive amount of brown paper :wondering:

brands online    10
brands online

looked at this before before breakfast and now after and still dunno what's being sold.:confused: Have just asked the seller what's being sold. Await a reply

JPBon    10
JPBon

I think they have made a listing so someone can pay them postage which wasn't paid, probably via bobpay so they need a reference to pay.

lilythepink    10
lilythepink
ok, 50c for unpaid postage, not sure what it all means :huh: however the postage charges on the same item are even better eg "NB Some of My items Can Only be sent By Ordinary Mail Because of their Size ie Houses etc".................. therefore would the GPO weigh the house accordingly and could it be sent by ordinary mail?? Wouldnt it require an excessive amount of brown paper :wondering:

Oh, and don't forget the fast mail stickers on the brown paper! How many of those would have to be stuck on? :idea:

mellowred    10
mellowred

I also find uwildo's reply to this negative rating pretty entertaining:

1x1_trans.gifNegative rating for Murano Sweets!!!!.Just Right to be Used For C...

03 Dec 2010

Comment:

Terrible person to do buy from, incapable of solving problems themselves

by Mr Duloffe (20 rating1.gif)

Response:

Mr Duloffe May you Truly Be Blessed when The Sun Rises in The East. I do Thank you For The Negative Feed Back Positive Ratings Far out way this 1!!

03 Dec 2010