Sign in to follow this  
voldermort

Problems With BoB??

voldermort    10
voldermort

Any gremlins about?? For the last half hour or so any page I click on BoB is taking forever and a day to load...............also when I go to my Open Items, if I click on any item after refreshing the page it is showing as a double page view eg: if there had bn 10 page views & I then click on the item to view it, it is then showing up as 12 page views :huh: am I the only one experiencing this??

JPBon    10
JPBon

Ok was about to post the same thing

voldermort    10
voldermort
Ok was about to post the same thing

Good, at least I know I'm not alone in this :worried:

JPBon    10
JPBon

mine dead slow just about works

voldermort    10
voldermort
mine dead slow just about works

Very, very frustrating, taking about 5 mins to refresh a page :worried:

JPBon    10
JPBon

had to give up trying to upgrade my listings

voldermort    10
voldermort
had to give up trying to upgrade my listings

Yep, this is ridiculous.........taking forever to update and then getting a double page view as well - maybe that is why it is so slow because it is doing all these page views twice?

I think I'll be better off going to watch some TV rather than battling further tonight :worried:

voldermort    10
voldermort
even forum slow

Im sure it has to do with the doubling up of everything..........hopefully by the morning it will be sorted. As you said even the forum is painful to be on at the moment.

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

BoB has been slow since late afternoon. As I type this, it is still dreadfully slow - don't know how I managed to do 9 "buy nows", it was so frustrating! Not good for sellers, I think. Where is the gremlin, Andries ...? Help!

Digitrade    10
Digitrade

I thought it was my PC!:worried:

Vinyl Lady Decals    10
Vinyl Lady Decals

I'm in the same boat, been trying to do some new listings, absolutely horrible.

I thought there was a line problem, but then tried an international site which was almost instantaneous, so it's definitely not that.

lilythepink    10
lilythepink
I thought it was my PC!:worried:

Well, my PC is fine with other applications but I was blaming Helkom!

admin    0
admin
I was blaming Helkom!

No harm in doing that :grin:

Cali Craft and Gems    10
Cali Craft and Gems

I'll join the club - the only additional frustration is that my "new" pc has this irritating habit of freezing completely when a page does not open and the only way to get it going again is to hit the reboot button!

JPBon    10
JPBon

Please forward you club membership fees and we will forward you your official membership card.

ATA STAMP CENTRE    10
ATA STAMP CENTRE

HI

Are there any answers form bob yet as to why the site is so slow?.On my adsl line it is so slow it times out and even on my high speed wireless modem it is very slow.Mac muffin must be sleeping for once.

neil

ATA STAMP CENTRE    10
ATA STAMP CENTRE

mac muffin must be awake-2 seconds later and all is speedy again

neil

Cali Craft and Gems
Please forward you club membership fees and we will forward you your official membership card.

Now that all depends on WHAT the fees are! LOL (do you accept payment in kind as so far this month has been too quiet with far too many expenses!)

JPBon    10
JPBon
Now that all depends on WHAT the fees are! LOL (do you accept payment in kind as so far this month has been too quiet with far too many expenses!)

Im going to have to try paying everyone in kind. lol. Wonder what supermarkets etc will do if i try.

Little Miss Muffet    20
Little Miss Muffet

Have just apologized to my PC for swearing at it and on top of it had to type a PM 5 times because my outbox was full so &*^%$% Frustrated:push::rolleyes:

JPBon    10
JPBon
Have just apologized to my PC for swearing at it and on top of it had to type a PM 5 times because my outbox was full so &*^%$% Frustrated:push::rolleyes:

did it accept the apology

Cali Craft and Gems

We got a new GPS for our trip to Gauteng over Dec. It is a nice one in the sense that it does not ask you to recalculate the route if you took the wrong turn or if you decided to ignore the instructions and go your own way instead - it simply does the adjustment automatically. BUT! We learnt that if you ignore the instructions for long enough, the next time you ask it for a route, it WILL send you the long way round - plus in circles! We went to Capital Park to Rovos Rail and to exit Pretoria, it is a case of just sticking on the one road straight out - the GPS sent us left, then right, then right again, then left a few blocks down back into the same street. Our guess is that it is a woman with PMS - just don't mess with it as it will get you back! LOL

Some days I'm guessing that my pc is the same - simply frustrated thus giving me the run around!

JPBon    10
JPBon

See you should always buy male equipment in that case, we work a lot better ( I will hide now)