Sign in to follow this  
ATA STAMP CENTRE

Enhanced listing fees-new category needed

ATA STAMP CENTRE

HI

I would like to suggest a new enhanced listing fee category in between the current category page fee of R10 and the home page fee of R50.An amount of say R20 a new enhanced listing where you get better exposure than the category page listing and a little less exposure than the home page listing.I would use this numerous times to enhance some items where i would not be prepared to pay the R50 but definitely R20 to ensure better exposure.

This would be useful to us regular sellers that list week after week and then on month end we get ambushed by sellers that suddenly list a large amount of items and close them before your closing time so as to gain the exposure on the page.TO get my exposure back i would then have to make my closing times earlier than theirs which i do not wish to do as these times are established and recognised by my buyers.My other option would then be to increase my enhancement but i would then jump from R10 TO R50 and actually pay R60 AS the first listing fee is not removed but merely added to the new enhanced fee and on many items this would not be viable.But i would gladly pay fee of R20 to get my exposure back ahead of the category listings.

What do other sellers think and would bob consider implementing this?

brands online

Hi,

I can and do also see a gap for this, but the concern is where to put these new enhanced listings? Other sellers that use the R50 option would probably also step down to the new cheaper listing option which would bring us back to square one.

Perhaps the listings should work on a first come first serve basis, especially the crazy Wednesday, Snap Friday and Weekend Specials. Whoever lists first, should have their item(s) displayed first in the respective enhanced listing or regular spots, regardless of closing time on these days. The "ending soon" option/filter option is always there for buyers to browse by time.:wondering:

Edited by brands online
typed o