Sign in to follow this  
cp27

Something doesnt feel right

cp27    10
cp27

Can someone else have a look at these two auctions something doesn't feel right same item by two diff. sellers?:wondering:

Maybe it is two different items but they are just using the same photo??

Worldwide & Collections - "Treasures from the Royal Collection" Sterling Silver Gold Plated Stamp Set for sale in Vereeniging (ID:30967190)

This is an excellent seller, I have dealt with him before Worldwide & Collections - "Treasures from the Royal Collection" Sterling Silver Gold Plated Stamp Set for sale in Pietermaritzburg (ID:30504240)

Edited by cp27
added n extra explanation

RAJRULES1    10
RAJRULES1

One has over a thousand purchases/sales with 100% positive ratings while the othe has less than 50 sales/purchases with negatives. I wonder who is the real Mcoy here???:laugh:

mellowred    10
mellowred

I assume there would be several of these sets floating about, but the wording is identical.

I think you should invite both sellers to this thread.

Miss Jewels    10
Miss Jewels

The only thing that differs is the shipping details.....

I assume there would be several of these sets floating about, but the wording is identical.

I think you should invite both sellers to this thread.

ATA STAMP CENTRE    10
ATA STAMP CENTRE

HI

The seller keyser1 does not inspire confidence if you look at his ratings-Looks like he copied the other sellers listing and i would think twice before bidding based on his ratings and history.

neil