Sign in to follow this  
lilythepink

Pretending to be a verified BoB seller?

Miss Jewels

If I'm correct, this is clickandships' other account...and that account is also not verified...

Without a green tick next to his/her name, this seller is misleading potential buyers ...

Speakers - >>> 5.1CH FM MULTIMEDIA SPEAKER / HOME THEATER SYSTEM WITH WIRELESS REMOTE <<< for sale in Kroonstad (ID:31200173) :surprised::surprised::surprised:

Edited by Miss Jewels
adding

kebs

Hey Lily... I assume you've reported them?

lilythepink
If I'm correct, this is clickandships' other account...and that account is also not verified...

Well, then if they are not genuinely registered as BoB verified - isn't it fraudulent to state they are in their listing? I don't like the sound of this at all.

kebs

Oops.. Didn't know it was clicknship.. Wasn't the account maybe originally verified before the few bumps in the road a while ago?

lilythepink

I think you may be right, kebs. Perhaps they've just forgotten to take it out of their listing if they are no longer verified. But I still feel it is misleading to buyers ...

wayjen

report them and let BoB sort it out.

lilythepink

I have reported it, Wayne. But at the same time I feel very sorry for clicknship as I'm sure it's an oversight on her part. She's very quiet lately - does anyone know if she's settled down and if life is going more easily for her?

Miss Jewels

I recently saw a comment from her on her old account and she didn't sound too happy. I think it had a lot to do with the ratings and snide remarks from some buyers. They did not want to give her a chance and I think this is so unfair. She really did try and there was a lot that was out of control and out of her hands. I really hope she gets settled and sorted out.

I have reported it, Wayne. But at the same time I feel very sorry for clicknship as I'm sure it's an oversight on her part. She's very quiet lately - does anyone know if she's settled down and if life is going more easily for her?

ClickandShip

Hi there, I appologise, the listings were done on a preset template and then bulk loaded, obviously whilst I was still Verified, I was told to reapply for Verification and did so, thinking it would not be a timeconsuming process, however Bid or Buy seems to be experiencing a technical difficulty regarding my ID number, I have been assured that the Technicians and IT mense are looking in to it. In the meantime I am in the process of removing and editing my listings one by one. Appologies for the inconvinience caused.

Regards,

Landi

Miss Jewels

Hi Landi

Glad all is ok with you. We all make mistakes, it's human and it makes us stronger. Warmest regards, Cheryl

Hi there, I appologise, the listings were done on a preset template and then bulk loaded, obviously whilst I was still Verified, I was told to reapply for Verification and did so, thinking it would not be a timeconsuming process, however Bid or Buy seems to be experiencing a technical difficulty regarding my ID number, I have been assured that the Technicians and IT mense are looking in to it. In the meantime I am in the process of removing and editing my listings one by one. Appologies for the inconvinience caused.

Regards,

Landi

lilythepink
Hi Landi

Glad all is ok with you. We all make mistakes, it's human and it makes us stronger. Warmest regards, Cheryl

So glad to hear from you, Landi, and hope that all is going well with you since your move. Seems somewhat senseless to remove the verification thingey from your listings if you're going to be re-verified (if that is the right word). Before you go to all that trouble, why not just speak to Andries or Cuan and see what their take is on the situation? Thinking of you and hoping that 2011 will be happier and better in all ways for you than 2010 was.