Sign in to follow this  
Veto111

1892 SS Pond Pictures - Noteandcoin

Veto111

Hi noteandcoin

Unfortunately I can't edit the listing once there are bids so I will put them up here. As you can see the coin has got excellent detail which the scans probably don't show that well. If you need want me to take any more pics please let me know and I will upload them here for you. Thanks.

Regards

Veto111

Veto111

Heres one more pic for luck.

Regards

IMG_0336..jpg.9ac3b418fd2ee0fa03d01a3d8b62db06.jpg

CapeCurrencyCoin

1892 Pond

Hi

Judging from the pics a very nice coin.Just wondering whether you think this is an XF details(maybe better?)coin.I I dont normally ask the sellers opinion when I am interested in a coin but obviously when you have the coin in hand it is possible to express a more accurate opinion on condition than simply from photos.Of course I understand it would only be an opinion!

many thanks

Veto111

Hi noteandcoin

In my opinion it may even be an AU, however as you say it is only my opinion. The reason I say this is because gold is a soft metal and when graded leniency is given.

This is only what I have heard though, there are far more experienced people on the forum who you can PM and ask. I'm sure they would be able to help you. Thanks for the question.

Regards

Veto111