Sign in to follow this  
moppies

33.33% ratings and still bidding

Vinyl Lady Decals    10
Vinyl Lady Decals

Seems to pick and choose which bids to pay for.

Buyers like this are really most unwelcome.

kebs    10
kebs

I had the *ahem* pleasure of dealing with this buyer.. He goes through the whole checkout system, emails to ask for banking info, then a few days later when I sent him a reminder email for payment, claims he didn't know he had actually purchased the item... Then why ask for my banking info!? :suspicious: As you can tell by his ratings, actually bought from some-one else.. When I emailed him to query this before I filed the SNC, no response surprisingly.. :hm:

Vinyl Lady Decals    10
Vinyl Lady Decals

Amazing, must think you're really gullible and don't keep track of your emails.

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

I don't understand why BoB are allowing someone with a 33% rating to still be an active BoB user! Has anyone reported this to CW?

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

Sorry, moppies. I see your post which started this thread states quite clearly that you reported it to CW. Perhaps do so again? We have the silly season just behind us (or still with us?)

kebs    10
kebs

I completed an SNC against him, so that should've brought his account's status to BoB's attention as well?

moppies    10
moppies

Still active. See that he / she has won TWO auctions last night!!!!

Hopefully they will get their money....

I am very disappointed with CW - I reported the buyer, got an e-mail from CW saying thank you for reportung the matter and then silence.......

admin    0
admin
Dear Client

Thank you for contacting bidorbuy Community Watch regarding ticket ZYK-53582-317 and subject: bidorbuy Community Watch Alert: Other suspicious/abusive activity.

Please note, due to the nature of the alerts, reports and emails we receive, you might not receive a response to your report. Action may be taken without informing you of the outcome.

To help assist us in investigating complaints and reports, please ensure as much detail is included in your report, this will assist us in resolving the issue promptly.

Please quote your Ticket Id ZYK-53582-317 when referring to this matter in future. Should you have an urgent query please contact us on 0861 88 0861.

Please note - our call centre hours are Mon - Fri, 8am to 6pm and Sat 8am to 2pm.

Thank you.

The Community Watch Team

E - communitywatch@bidorbuy.co.za

T - 0861 88 0861

W - bidorbuy - Bid, Buy or Sell cameras, computers, diamonds, coins, cars & more on auction at cheap prices

bidorbuy - Africa's Largest Online Marketplace

Hi All,

The buyer is on 50% now and has won bids that was paid for that still need to be rated by both parties, sorry mopkop, we try to respond to all the reports. We are keeping an eye on his profile.

lilythepink    10
lilythepink
Hi All,

The buyer is on 50% now and has won bids that was paid for that still need to be rated by both parties, sorry mopkop, we try to respond to all the reports. We are keeping an eye on his profile.

Andries, I have a question ... why isn't this buyer already disqualified as a user on BoB? I thought when one's ratings dropped below 75% one got the boot?