Sign in to follow this  
Guest Guest

Please give your appreciation and credits to Great BOB sellers.

Guest Guest

To BOB-sellers - Near or far...

Thank you to all you honest, hardworking BOB-sellers who give a constant exceptional service and who sell with transparent honesty. There are many facets to mention and will DV do that too... I'll start with this one... If you buy from local or overseas sellers one often wonder if you pay all that "postage" to the seller instead of the importing couriers... Just human... ;-)

If there is one BOB seller from oversea I truly respect and trust for their Seller integrity, it's the seller Wonderdeal... Why? Please copy the following two numbers,: 556010735921 and/or 556010735932 go to this website: DPEX Worldwide paste it in the "Track shipment" bar and, track my current parcels from them... How many local or "overseas" sellers send oversea tracking numbers to you? Wonderdeal was the first overseas BOB seller doing that to me... [ They also add this info: SA Agency – (Only valid once the parcel arrive SA) Skynet Express Custom Problem: 011-3000004; Delivery Query: 011-390000; Main line: 011-500000. - I altered the phone numbers) They are and, their parcels are really coming from China.

Every time I get a parcel all the customs papers etc. are included. Lot of Chinese font papers too! :-) Their goods are of a high quality and the prices are fantastic. Well packed too. If you buy something for R1 on their auctions; it still arrives - still from China! Fantastic! I'll say...

This letter is surely not to promote them - it's simply to salute Wonderdeal. I see that they also go out of their way to give BOB a good name too!

Other buyers who have similar experiences with sellers and would like to give them some credit or show some gratitude are more than welcome to give them the credit they so truly deserve.

We thank and salute the many kind, honest and hartworking BOB-sellers - Wish you all a great, Happy 2011!!!

RAJRULES1

I bought a few items from Wonderdeal as well and agree with you 100%. I will not hesitate to buy from him (or her).

wayjen

well said Edmund.

We are not buyers on BoB but I would like to say to all those Buyers on BoB who supported us since we started, THANK YOU VERY MUCH. To those that have become friends through this contact, it has been great getting to know you better.

AndreComputer

I agree with all the compliment in regards to Wonderdeal. A person don't feel ripped off by paying postage because you can see & follow up on your parcel all the way .I've been dealing with a seller somewhere else and although I read the descriptions I still feel ripped off.I have ordered computer spares from the same country & did not pay as much .

Why would a person charge for custom & insurance on a item on R1.00 As far as I know there is no customs on values below R500.00 Please educate me more on this if someone knows.

Guest Guest

1x1_trans.gifNegative rating for Mini GSM Bug Wireless Detectaphone Audio Spy ...

03 Dec 2010 Comment: Very ununderstanding & unreasonable buyer which will give you a Negative rating without any communication in advance!!Even buyer's order has arrived! by WonderDeal (2980 rating5.gif)

Response: Listen clown, bid or buy rating is to reflect product, service & delivery, YOU have given me none of the above, it is MY right to report you *******Bluce (16 rating1.gif)

So, this is how you can speak to ANY HELPFUL seller on BOB?! Regardless of the seller integrity; let alone the RUDE, skin-creeping buyers mentality ...?!

Do these buyers really RULES BOB...? Marks that question....