Sign in to follow this  
ATA STAMP CENTRE

Extra info needed on selling page

ATA STAMP CENTRE    10
ATA STAMP CENTRE

HI

I have a definite need for an extra column on the selling page.Currently you have columns for auction,buy now,personal offer and classifieds.

Would it be possible to add an extra column for promotional auctions as for example i have today 21 items on crazy wed and my current value is shown as closing soon value.I also have 15 items on normal auctions closing tomorrow and that current value is also included in the closing soon value so i do not know where my crazy wed total is unless i go to each item and physically add the values-lots of work.Alternately could the closing soon value only be for the current day and not two days as this would then give correct values for that day or one particular promotional auction.

Any others agree or not??and would this be a minor adjustment for bob?

neil

Vinyl Lady Decals    10
Vinyl Lady Decals

Sounds like a good idea and it would be good for those that have normal auctions and promotional auctions.

Hopefully it can be implemented.

Angolo Antico    10
Angolo Antico

Great Idea !!!! Please BOB !!!!

RAJRULES1    10
RAJRULES1

100% behind this idea. I have same problem as you.:toung:

Kit W    10
Kit W

Support Neil's idea 110% - it will make so much more easy when listing items as he has explained

Regards

Kit

Edited by Kit W

MacMuffin    0
MacMuffin

We will have a look at this starting next week - should not be too much of an issue.

Angolo Antico    10
Angolo Antico

SNC report needed

We will have a look at this starting next week - should not be too much of an issue.

Hi Macmuffin !

Is there a possibility to be able to download completed SNC's on a monthly / weekly basis ? We are downloading our sales on a weekly basis for record purposes, but the sales reports includes sales that has been unsuccessful, have have the sales report, now we need the SNC report, please :grin:

MK

MacMuffin    0
MacMuffin
Hi Macmuffin !

Is there a possibility to be able to download completed SNC's on a monthly / weekly basis ? We are downloading our sales on a weekly basis for record purposes, but the sales reports includes sales that has been unsuccessful, have have the sales report, now we need the SNC report, please :grin:

MK

Do you need an extra SNC report or would it suffice to have the SNC status in the CSV?

Angolo Antico    10
Angolo Antico
Do you need an extra SNC report or would it suffice to have the SNC status in the CSV?

That would even be better!!!! Only one report needed, that would be SUPER !!!!

MacMuffin    0
MacMuffin
That would even be better!!!! Only one report needed, that would be SUPER !!!!

Easy as pie - we will get to it sometime during the course of next week. We will append the SNC status as the last column to the sales CSV.

AuctionH    10
AuctionH

Extra SNC Status Column Added to the Sales Repport

The SNC status of the order at the time will now also be downloaded as the last column of the new sales report. Just remember that these statuses update all the time and its the status at the time of download.

ATA STAMP CENTRE    10
ATA STAMP CENTRE

Big thank you to BOB-Extra column has now been added and paid promotional sales amount is now shown seperately on my selling page-GREAT!!!

Thank you very much it really helps and shows that BOB is willing and able to implement some requests

NEIL

AuctionH    10
AuctionH

We have added a section in the middle column of the sellers view, where one can now see the total for paid promotional listings such as Crazy Wednesday's, Snap Fridays and Weekend Specials.

Vinyl Lady Decals    10
Vinyl Lady Decals

Thanks this will really help alot

Your guys are super.:grin: