Sign in to follow this  
MyEnterprise

Seller try misleading buyer by avoiding question. Knockoff and fakes!!!

MyEnterprise

onlinesellerphones

96.91% positive ratings

Located in Hong Kong

Member since 20 Apr 2010

All ratings received by onlinesellerphones on bidorbuy.co.za

This seller avoids answer a simple question asks! He is misleading people in thinking that you buy a phone with a 5 Mega pixel camera! I almost bought this phone on the Snap Frighday auction, but I was asking this question first:

Other Cell Phones & Smartphones - #X3 Three SIM Cards Three Standby Dual Band Bluetooth Camera 2.0-inch Screen Phone - Black/Red color was sold for R151.00 on 24 Dec at 14:01 by onlinesellerphones in Hong Kong (ID:30597157)

Q: Hi there, what is the camera specification? I see on the picture it is a 5MP? Thanks, Stephan.

The next after day the auction he answered my question:

A: please read description

So I read the description again and no were stated any camera specifications. So I’ve Google it to get more information about the “X3 Three SIM Cards Three Standby Dual Band Bluetooth Camera 2.0-inch Screen Phone - Black/Red color” and come across this…

X3 Three sim cards three standby cell phone FM radio MP3/MP4 player Solomobi.com This is some knockoff or fake “Nokia” phone with a 0.3 Mega pixel camera but not 100% sure. It also shows it’s a 5MP camera in the picture but the specifications stated otherwise.

I ask the seller again to get some clearance on a new auction he got as I’m still interested in this phone:

Other Cell Phones & Smartphones - #X3 Three SIM Cards Three Standby Dual Band Bluetooth Camera 2.0-inch Screen Phone - Black/Red color for sale in Hong Kong (ID:30482289)

A: Please answer my simple question. No were in your description it stated any information about the camera. It only stated: Built in camera, this mobile phone supplies good quality photos and videos, Camera, Single camera. Is the camera a 0.3MP or a 5MP?

He never answered my simple question and was deleted!!! This is false advertising as buyers will think the buy the real thing. On the picture X3 Three sim cards three standby cell phone FM radio MP3/MP4 player Solomobi.com it shows that it’s a Nokia phone (knockoff or fakes) Nokia are not selling this phone with 3 SIM with a standard camera. So what is he selling? Is it not illegal to sell misleading look-alikes???

Please see his rating as well: All ratings received by onlinesellerphones from buyers on bidorbuy.co.za

Negative rating for #3100 , 2.6" screen, DUAL SIM CARD STAND...

25 Dec 2010

Comment: Very bad quality product. Waited 2 months for shipment. Will not support this seller again. What a rip off. false advertising.

Edited by MyEnterprise

Guest Guest

Hi...

Honestly, what you are doing there is just very wrong.

You have clearly a very suspicious and negative perspective of a seller you feel did not answer you in a proper manner... If the photo shows 5.0MP why write to him again? Hello? Your tone to him is not polite either. Honestly, seems that you made a story up which suits your motive...

The buyer you picked seems to be a very rude person; too... Look how he treat other sellers. Also falsely accusing people.

Did you bother to have ONE look at just ONE of the 439 POSITIVE ratings this seller has?

Do you know how hard those sellers have to work to sell from overseas?! Shame on you... I suggest you buy one - and if you are not happy - send it back for a refund.

Positive ratings for Onlinesellerphones

Comment: Very good product, seller does communicate and very helpfull. Shipping does take long.

Comment: Great seller!

Comment: you are a 5 star seller, I would buy from you again and recommend you to anyone and all of my friend. Keep up the good work.

Comment: I received it today. Thanks. You can do business,the 100% way...

Comment: the phone has been received in good shape, thanks to you

Comment: great service, had no problems what so ever

Comment: Excellent seller, great business man. Thank you for your great service!!!

Comment: Nice products Good delivery - Thanks

Comment: The product was received and there was very good communication with the seller

Etc.!

PS I'm sure this thread is going fast South too now Cuan.:thinking:

Edited by Edmund1000
PS?

RAJRULES1

:idea:

Regardless of whether the buyer asking a question was rude or not, I don't think sellers should delete questions, unless they have something to hide. If I am asked a simple question such as "how many MP is a camera ?" I will reply " 5 MP, thanks for your question. I will update the listing to include this info in future"

That will surely satisfy the buyer and any other future buyers of my item.

To solve problems like this and in the interest of transparency, I think that all questions should appear immediately on the page so that other buyers can see it too and the seller should not have the option to delete it. This way, sellers are obliged to answer or leave unanserwed if they wish, but the question will remain. I too have asked questions of clarifications from numerous sellers in the past and never received an answer, simply because my questions would have exposed the truth the seller did not want anyone to know.

I am a seller too but also an avid buyer. I beleive that if in doubt ask a question. If you receive a vague answer, ask again before you place a bid. A bid is a binding contract it is important to allay all doubts before purchasing an item, especially it it costs more than R1.

That's my 2cent worth.:hm:

Guest Guest

[1]:idea:

[2]Regardless of whether the buyer asking a question was rude or not, I don't think sellers should delete questions, unless they have something to hide. If I am asked a simple question such as "how many MP is a camera ?" I will reply " 5 MP, thanks for your question. I will update the listing to include this info in future"

[3]That will surely satisfy the buyer and any other future buyers of my item.

To solve problems like this and in the interest of transparency, I think that all questions should appear immediately on the page so that other buyers can see it too and the seller should not have the option to delete it. This way, sellers are obliged to answer or leave unanserwed if they wish, but the question will remain. I too have asked questions of clarifications from numerous sellers in the past and never received an answer, simply because my questions would have exposed the truth the seller did not want anyone to know.

I am a seller too but also an avid buyer. I beleive that if in doubt ask a question. If you receive a vague answer, ask again before you place a bid. A bid is a binding contract it is important to allay all doubts before purchasing an item, especially it it costs more than R1.

[4] That's my 2cent worth.

[5] :hm:...

[1] Idea? LOL... That's a nice foot in the mouth to you...

[2] Ask him why he deleted the question - don't just come to the worst conclusion you guys can get to. Are they future competition?

[3] Say you, yes...

[4] Overrated

[5] I agree with you; I see you sell Bibles... Do not cast the first stone...

[6] :thinking:... Forgive me please...

Why do you dodge the real issue I pointed out?: This attacking of fellow Sellers/buyers without proof is just sickening! Jump...!

PS Going even more South now...

Edited by Edmund1000
5 & 6

Vinyl Lady Decals

To solve problems like this and in the interest of transparency, I think that all questions should appear immediately on the page so that other buyers can see it too and the seller should not have the option to delete it. This way, sellers are obliged to answer or leave unanserwed if they wish, but the question will remain.

While I agree with your sentiment, this did not work in the past.

I have heard that questions were visible in the past whether they were answered or not.

As a result, some "nasty" buyers/browsers would make false statements/accusations in the questions in order to discredit the seller.

This lead to innocent sellers being at a disadvantage as it was very easy for a competitor to say something against the product/seller and the seller couldn't "hide" it.

RAJRULES1

I see some people got off on the wrong side of the bed today. Nothing wrong with making suggestions!

I think someone took a shot at someone else's best friend??:thinking:

Guest Guest
I see some people got off on the wrong side of the bed today. Nothing wrong with making suggestions!

I think someone took a shot at someone else's best friend?? :angel:...

Toe nie...:amuse:...

PS By the way... Did I take a shot at your best friend? Sorry!...

Hint-hint...:blink1:

Edited by Edmund1000
Grammar.

qball

Stick to topic, argue the post not the poster!

Thank you

Cuan