Sign in to follow this  
WRANGLER_4X4

My dealings with Cowboysandangles Andre Nel be warned He wants to Sue me OPEN LETTER

WRANGLER_4X4

So go ahead and sue me please, you are the person at fault, see all your negative ratings from many people, it seems that you have been called a thief a few times as well by other people, so be it, do what makes you happy, all buyers be careful of this person......read other peoples comments and you decide who was at fault here, I am not worried about the two negative ratings that they have given me, I am sure that Bid or Buy will remove them when they read between the lines here abiut this seller, he should have been banned many months ago.

1850S TOWER-SCHNEIDER BAYONETTE

VERY OLD CONGOLESE SPEAR

Is it true that this seller has an old ox wagon to get their parcels to the post office?

Is it true that they use a pigeon to send messages to their buyers?

Is it true that they have no respect towards their buyers?

Is it true that they use our money from the buyer first and then a few weeks later if we are lucky they post our items off to us?

Is it true that you are a thief?

just read all the negative ratings and you decide .........

This seller has taken a few weeks to send the items off to me, since the 7th December 2010

I thus rest my case and feel that I have now warned any future buyers from getting themselves into this sort of situation as I have been in.

Listed below are just a few of the negative ratings given to Cowboysandangles from various buyers.

Negative rating for LINN WARE ASH TRAY

23 Jul 2009

Comment:

I still have not heard any word from the seller, paid over 4 weeks ago. Have e-mailed several times. Please could somebody get back to me.

by Candyc (19 )

Negative rating for MIRROR WITH FLOWERS

16 Jul 2009

Comment:

hmmm, not sure what to say. i wish you would give me a call because i still don't have my mirror.

by jelenaj (1)

Negative rating for 2ND WW SMUTS BIBLE

25 Jun 2009

Comment:

Send e-mails,phoned you and still no reply.Cant leave message on your phone,your message box is full. I have already paid you 15 days ago.

by 4usboys (52 )

Negative rating for MURANO GLASS DUCK DISH

12 Jan 2009

Comment:

Bad purchasing experience,buyers be very careful about purchases from this seller.No communication,doesn't keep promises.Product quality questionable.

by hajnalka fourie (71 )

Negative rating for BRASS +IRON SCALE

30 Dec 2008

Comment:

???????????

by wallysmith (59 )

Response:

BUYER SAID THAT GOODS WILL BE COLLECTED THEN CHANGED HIS MIND IN DEC WHEN I WAS ON HOLIDAY AND ILLGOODS WERE POSTED

Negative rating for SILVER EQUESTRIAN FOB - NECKLACE

28 Dec 2008

Comment:

paid the seller 2 weeks ago still waiting for product phoned him he promised me a tracking number nothing yet

by rachelletosi (8)

Negative rating for PRIMAPHONE GRAMOPHONE

23 Dec 2008

Comment:

Cowboys and angels not reliable, one week since and still have not been phoned back. two months later

by 78rpm (3)

Negative rating for SILVER THIMBLE

22 Dec 2008

Comment:

did not describe complete condition of thimbles (holes)

by janmid (47 )

Negative rating for 3 ARM CRYSTAL CHANDELIER

24 Nov 2008

Comment:

Took two months to get the chandelier, 4 pendents

Edited by WRANGLER_4X4
spelling

Guest Guest

Hi...

Why does he want to sue you? Slander? :huh:

Negative rating for 1850S TOWER-SCHNEIDER BAYONETTE

09 Dec 2010

Comment: IT TAKES A THIEF............ by COWBOYSANDANGELS (371 rating3.gif)

1x1_trans.gifNegative rating for VERY OLD CONGOLESE SPEAR

09 Dec 2010

Comment: DONT YOU DARE CALL ME A THIEF !!!!!!! by COWBOYSANDANGELS (371 rating3.gif)

It seems so - if you are wrong he surely can...

PS No offence but you have really lost it a bid there... :nuts: Did you contact BOB?

Look at the dates of those ratings you posted man... From 2008 and 2009 - do you really think they are still waiting? Those are very likely nasty revenge ratings!

Edited by Edmund1000
Seems so..

Wild Olive Art

This seller has plenty of recent negative ratings from buyers who have not received goods!

When buying , I always check the sellers ratings and comments. Personally I feel that a rating of 91% with so many negative ratings for non delivery of goods is too high a risk.

I see you are not the 1st buyer threatened with his legal advisor , which is pretty pathetic , however I do not think personal insults on this forum will solve your problem.

This seller should be reported to Bidorbuy and a case of fraud opened against him with the police. This is theft - or "selling under false pretenses" Perhaps if someone takes action , he will think twice before taking good money from people and not supplying the goods.

Gecko Coins

Hi Wrangler

I have to agree with the Edmund1000 & Wild Olive Art, don't threaten people on the forum, go lay a case of fraud against the chap at your local Police office. This is the only legal way of doing it. I am sure you will get a better response if he realises that the same chap who is on the "Don't drink & Drive campaign" will in all probablility want to meet him, as he says in the add "PAPPA WAG VIR JOU!"

cheers

Guest Guest
Perhaps we can add this seller to this thread & change it for buyers & sellers... :idea: http://forum.bidorbuy.co.za/selling-bidorbuy/12093-please-protect-sellers-reporting-spiteful-ill-willed-lowbrow-buyers.html

Good idea!

'n Mens sal sweer 'n vliegtuig is gesteel! :nuts: Wat makeer hulle!

The true mentality of people surface very easily... They are totally blind to the MANY HUNDREDS of great ratings, they clearly assume that EVERY bad rating is because the seller was convicted of theft or fraud and therefor has been conned.

That to me is SO mentally septic! :disgusted: Shame on them!

Guest Guest

I see you are not the 1st buyer threatened with his legal advisor , which is pretty pathetic, however I do not think personal insults on this forum will solve your problem.

This seller should be reported to Bidorbuy and a case of fraud opened against him with the police. This is theft - or "selling under false pretenses" Perhaps if someone takes action , he will think twice before taking good money from people and not supplying the goods.

[1] What now?! :wtf: So, if somebody slanders your name by calling you a thief you think it is pathetic to protect yourself?! What if someone calls you a thief when a parcel get stollen? The seller has a right to protect him/herself against slanderous people too!

[2] When was the auction won? June this year? Anything could have happened! Do you really think that seller is so guilty in your eyes that you hand out that kind of advice.

Look very closely at his letter... There is much more anger hidden there, about other issues in his life it seems...

Sick.

qball

Ok, I think things are starting to go south very quickly here, so thread will be locked to prevent any further issues...

Thanks