Sign in to follow this  
Guest Guest

Cunning ways sellers and buyers use to fly under the BOB-radar... Alas...

Guest Guest

Q

Hi there.I noticed that you sold some mini krugers previously.I have quite a few to trade :sneaky:... If you are interested, you can reach me at faixxlxee at xxxxx dot com.Thanks - Asked by bxxxxx1 (2247 rating5.gif)

22 Dec 00:09

A

No thanks.

22 Dec 08:05

Quite a few mini Krugers to trade? ... LOL

PS Look at the time... So, everybody must be sleeping... Unscrupulous versus honorable...

MsPlod
Quite a few mini Krugers to trade? ... LOL

PS Look at the time... So, everybody must be sleeping... Unscrupulous versus honorable...

Well spotted!

Just as a matter of interest, the bxxxxxxx1 link you provide takes one straight to the unscrupulous fellow's page. Aha! So that's who it is who wants to trade behind BoB's back...

booksallsizes
Well spotted!

Just as a matter of interest, the bxxxxxxx1 link you provide takes one straight to the unscrupulous fellow's page. Aha! So that's who it is who wants to trade behind BoB's back...

hee hee, now I know too... :biggrin::biggrin:

Guest Guest
Well spotted!

Oops?! :sneaky:...

Seriously, see my point...?: Double you double you double you dot schemer dot com = www.schemer.com

Just because I changed the name and put a few "xx" there does not take you elsewhere... These sellers had it comming...

Guest Guest

Q do you have other patterns?

UPDATED: 08 Feb

10:28 You can email me the pics at gideonkaxxfmann(at)gmail(dot)com - Asked by chopper4 (14 rating1.gif)

07 Feb 19:04

A Hi Chopper 4 -i ... forward your e mail address & will send youthe pic.The price for the others will be the same... :wink:... I'm Verified (15 rating1.gif) verifieduser.gif100.00% positive ratings

I always say; A good name is not for sale... You can only give it away free... But sadly, one pays indeed a very big price...

Edited by Edmund1000
Verified

Guest Guest

Some don't fly under the radar... They stroll like Johny Walker with crocs on... (Spelling?) I saw this ( Question & Answer below) and since I bought from this seller - rather wrote a letter to him - via open Q & A. I slightly altered the given address...

Please Remember: If the seller is asking you to contact them directly in order to bypass the bidorbuy system, please note that this is against the bidorbuy Terms and Conditions. bidorbuy monitors the Questions and Answers on items and reserves the right to take appropriate action if a violation of terms is detected.

Q: Hi Interested in this product - I go on holiday tomorrow and need it urgently - can this be arranged (I can collect from your store)

Regards John - Asked by JohnGS (2)13 Dec 11:25 AHi John

A: This can be arranged, We are situated at Unit 5A, Kickbut- Junction, Conn Beyers and close to moneymaking street, next to Daily Honey-mommies Regards PartStore;13 Dec 11:59

My letter and his reply...

PartStore (127 ) has answered your question on the item - Apple iPod Nano 8GB 3rd Generation - Black.

Your question was; Hi! Do you know about this - what BOB warns us Buyers?!

"Please Note: Trying to contact the seller directly and thereby bypassing the bidorbuy system, is against bidorbuy Terms and Conditions. bidorbuy monitors the Questions and Answers on items and reserves the right to take appropriate action if a violation of terms is detected."

Kins regards

UPDATED: 23 Dec 18:54

Kind regards - missed the d and hit the s (LOL)

PartStore - The answer is;

Yup, as far as I know, it's always been there. I guess they are just trying to keep everything in the system, which is fair. Lots of buyers try get around BoB and sellers try get out of paying comms.

Have a blessed Christmas! Kind regards, Brad

Please Remember: If the seller is asking you to contact them directly in order to bypass the bidorbuy system, please note that this is against the bidorbuy Terms and Conditions. bidorbuy monitors the Questions and Answers on items and reserves the right to take appropriate action if a violation of terms is detected. If you have feedback or need help, please contact us or call us on 0861 88 0861.

Some nerve or what! My first reaction? I find that one oddly VERY funny! :nuts:

RAJRULES1

He is basically showing BoB the middle finger!:amazed:

ZoneMan

This type of behavior runes the super environment that BoB has grown to be over the last decade. I think we must all just stick together and report this kind of behavior asap!

Guest Guest

Starting Bid R13,200.00 (Reserve has not been met) oxxxxxxxxe (no ratings)

Long story...

Answer: Please send me an email to ocean.antiques at gmail.com ....I'll come back to you with a price list and of those items you're interested to buy, I can deliver them personally! Going to Hermanus very soon for a long time and will be bringing the items along that you want...:angel:

Same person...:

Memorabilia... Starting Bid R350,000.00 1x1_trans.gif (Reserve has not been met) Please don't hesitate to ask any questions - L. Fd Tabon'e. Please email me for more pictures and information...

Trust, begins right here on BOB...

Google maps... Sloppy yet full house...

Check us out on Google maps: Gravy Balls

Information:

Opening times: Only Mondays 8am till 8:30am

Address: Lot 145, up Capitac Hill Dive, Cliffjive, 3900 GPRS 69*47’11.67”S / 38*45’02.18”E

Edited by Edmund1000
Google maps...

RAJRULES1

What about the selling of items not in stock? it is clear that he will only get the items once ordered!

Guest Guest
What about the selling of items not in stock? it is clear that he will only get the items once ordered!

Hi!

Indeed... Has a very weird thing going there... Check the items out. (I think you have...) Odd stuff lying and flying around. LOL!

Other War Memorabilia - US Army 1942 Dodge truck WC63 Weapons Carrier 101st Airborne Division 506th infantry for sale in Pretoria / Tshwane (ID:30394103)

Other Antiques & Collectables - Nautical Shipwreck: Colebrooke 1778, HMS Birkenhead 1852 Artifacts and relics for sale in Pretoria / Tshwane (ID:30456540)

PS Think a few bazookas added for good measure - just to seal the deal kind of, are in order. Don't you think? :biggrin:

Edited by Edmund1000
PS

Guest Guest

Seller: abcdxyz (1736 rating5.gif) verifieduser.gif

CODE OF CONDUCT: We are doing business on a open and good ethics principle. :blink1:... All our products comes with a 7 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. Should you not be satisfied with your purchase,i will REFUND,REPLACE or CREDIT you,whichever is appropriate. Please contact us

BEFORE leaving a NEUTRAL or NEGATIVE rating.

Contact: Billie102@hotmail.com or 0567662281 ( please leave message if not available:smile1:)

Some type it in very small fonts... LOL! If it is small and you want it - you will find it... If it is small and you do a seach - maybe the search-engin will miss it. [i said that with a pinch of salt.] Maybe that seller simply made a bad choice which they can fix... (I did remove the seller's info.)

Guest Guest
Positive rating for Who Switched Off My Brain? - Controlling Toxi...

07 Feb 2011

Comment:

Thanks for choosing Lootingbob.co.za.

on (1)

Positive rating for 07 Feb 2011

Comment:

on (238 )

Positive rating for

07 Feb 2011

Comment:

on jmaule (0)

Comment:

on ShammyR (3)

Positive rating for

07 Feb 2011

Comment:

on Lestle (141 )

Positive rating for

07 Feb 2011

Comment:

on Isis_01 (48 )

Positive rating for

07 Feb 2011

Comment:

on vernons2007 (130 )

Comment:

on kmeikle74 (10 )

Positive rating for

07 Feb 2011

Comment:

Etc. etc. etc.

Plenty more... Seller sold a book; "Who Switched Off My Brain?" too...

Doing it on that scale there is indeed a tsunami no-brainer...:notrust:

Guest Guest

Using pictures...; another old trick...

bed..jpg.f9cd8fe076ca91c7b694f30488155936.jpg

Come again... :suspicious:... Speak up please...

bedd_..jpg.72253361c12becab12524b424e86f865.jpg

Boing!!! Goes a spring... Thinking out ways NOT to pay a person and then cunningly applying it...; after you agreed to pay for a service, clearly costing that party money too, stays theft. It's a morality thing...

Guest Guest
Questions & Answers for...:

hi, ,below is a link, place an order to get my details. you dont have to pay for the keyring but you will get my details. anything you decide to buy will need to go through BoB... :blink1:...

OK, CHECK THIS OUT... NEVER BE WITHOUT MY INFO AGAIN...;-)

I simply cannot see ANY logic in that "offer..." Why? What is the Q & A section for anyway? To get product etc. information... The forums are there to chat etc...; all you want...

You don't have to pay anything... LOL! What if I decide to "buy" all 1000 of them? Who pays BOB?

Maybe this is in the wrong thread... But the idea opens a backdoor for some sellers... I'm sure the seller is honest. It all starts with sincere help...

PS 10 X R2 units to Graaff-Reinet...- shipping will be R48-50... Naa.. I'll just buy - not pay... Shipping? It's bone dry there man...

(OK, I know what it means! :-) )

Pathway

Well !! My innocent timbers are shivered. Talk about biting the hand that feeds you!!! Eish.

TS Ron

Ahh but the regulations shall not permit you to do business transactions on the forum!

Seeds for Africa
Ahh but the regulations shall not permit you to do business transactions on the forum!

My understanding is that its perfectly acceptable to do business transactions via pm as long as contact details are not exchanged and obviously the transaction should go through bob.

Guest Guest

The forums are only there to chat and,... to whine...- just like I said... ~LOL~I just L-O-V-E your Avatar!!!

Guest Guest

An unedited "streaking in full view of the [real] radar crew" picture. This is one of the B.B.B. clan... A BOB Banner Bum[mer.] (A compliment.)

DeanCandice (no ratings)

58f5a726493bd_BOB-werfhoener_amp.jpg.d86c67d8b20d47e05a6f98f1be25a6bf.jpg

Same seller... See email now:

58f5a7264eb93_BOB-werfhoeneramp.jpg.3866803c2a690ea2bd322a595436588e.jpg

So, if you do not contact Jock first via email, your bid gets deleted? ZAR? LOL!! Is that like in; only Kruger pounds? Sounds like another local seller shouting; "International shipping!!!" Duh! LOL!

PS The real facts?:

Ask DeanCandice (no ratings) a Question ← Back to item 38243589 Please Note: Trying to contact the seller directly and thereby bypassing the bidorbuy system, is against bidorbuy Terms and Conditions. bidorbuy monitors the Questions and Answers on items and reserves the right to take appropriate action if a violation of terms is detected.
Edited by Edmund1000
Adding BOB werf-hoener number two.

mellowred

Very weird. Take a look at the bike ad too. Guy talks about "miles".

Guest Guest
James Dean (Gone with the wind ~ Dude with no ratings) Blacklisted
Well now... That was a quickie! Wham bam...; B.B.B.B. ~ BOB Booting Bad Bobber... BOB's no longer their uncle! ("Their" yes... see emails on pictures)