Sign in to follow this  
Cali Craft and Gems

Administration debit fees?

Cali Craft and Gems    10
Cali Craft and Gems

What on earth is "Administration Debit Fees"???

I've seen the following on my account:

20 Dec 201034737523Administration Debit Fees on additional pmt made by "The Crazy Cardman" on order ref: 3WBTSX for R111 R5.55

So basically if a buyer makes an adhoc payment due to a mistake on their part, I am going to be charged 5% for each payment? This buyer made two adhoc payments using the same code as he owed me on a previous order where he had short paid and forgotten to pay (R150 - not cleared yet), plus additional postage due to the parcel weighing 13kg and him only paying for 1kg (R111) - now I am penalised for it?!

Several buyers make adhoc payments especially when they have completed the order and have allocated the incorrect postage as in this particular case - he'd ordered 13kg of items, yet only paid for speed services to 1kg.

What now?

I am not impressed!

:mad:

SProducts    10
SProducts

This is the first, I never knew this. I get a lot of buyers who make mistakes and put in an order number or some other reference, does this mean I get charged for it?

qball    11
qball

Janet

Please contact me urgently regarding this issue.

Thank you

Cali Craft and Gems    10
Cali Craft and Gems

Hi Cuan

Arrived in Pretoria, tried to phone you but you were not available. Will try again just now.

Regards,

Janet - CCG

qball    11
qball

Sorry, was running around the office.