Sign in to follow this  
FromSa

Drop-Shippers Must be Banned!

kebs

I pay customs on almost every single parcel, & a lot of them are below R500 in value...

Angolo Antico
I pay customs on almost every single parcel, & a lot of them are below R500 in value...

Hi Kebs,

The limit on 'free' parcels under R500.00 per annum is either 3 or 4, there after normal VAT, Customs & Clearance fees apply.

xbertusr

Hi,

Please be advise the seller did update the shipping charges and have removed the R290 and R145 amounts.

kebs
Hi Kebs,

The limit on 'free' parcels under R500.00 per annum is either 3 or 4, there after normal VAT, Customs & Clearance fees apply.

Aha! Thanks for clearing it up! I don't mind paying the fees... As long as I get my goodies!!

Miss Jewels

Hi Bertus. Please check the R1.00 auctions still to open. Shipping charges are R145.00 per item. No mention is made that it will be posted from the overseas suppliers.

Hi,

Please be advise the seller did update the shipping charges and have removed the R290 and R145 amounts.

qball

Please be advised, listings with bids on already we have left, as the bidder has agreed to the shipping amount already. Most of the listings have been changed. We consider this matter closed now and appreciate the co-operation from the seller in question.

Thank you.