Sign in to follow this  
lilythepink

An albino eggplant ...

kyle2

Who you gonna call?

Ghostbusters? or the White Eggplant Growers!

:grin:

lilythepink

@kyle2 - seems one has to buy the seeds and grow one's own defensive weapons! :laugh:

kyle2

I'll just tell the PolterGhost to wait 3-4 months while I quickly grow a weapon to use against it! LOL!:laugh:

lilythepink

What a ghastly (I mean ghostly) idea! Won't the weapon go right through the ghost, though? :grin: If not, it could become a squash and not an eggplant? :grin:

kyle2

I have absolutely no idea how one could possibly use this strange eggplant to exorcise a ghost, perhaps its part of a potion, non of my spirit type books mention anything about this thing.

Maybe they're attracted to it and by throwing it outside it draws the PolterGhost after it! :laugh:

lilythepink
I have absolutely no idea how one could possibly use this strange eggplant to exorcise a ghost, perhaps its part of a potion, non of my spirit type books mention anything about this thing.

Maybe they're attracted to it and by throwing it outside it draws the PolterGhost after it! :laugh:

Scary, isn't it? :wondering:

kyle2

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo(Thump) stupid eggplant, who threw that?

lilythepink

It's now squashed, kyle2. Totally useless!

MsPlod

sticky squash music

It's now squashed, kyle2. Totally useless!

Ever since reading this thread, this song has been running through my head. :amuse:

To dispel the ghost I had to hear it again...

So, ghost or alien?:whistling:

lilythepink

Loved the song. Never heard it before. The Beak danced along to it whilst sitting on my shoulder so he obviously likes it too!

Ghost or alien? I think the one they're singing about is definitely from outer space but the one in the listing above seems to still be on earth and producing seeds, nogal!