Sign in to follow this  
wayjen

Closed listings help please.

wayjen    10
wayjen

Mac...Mac...Mac....Mac...

Thanks for the "thumbnail" and "gallery" option I just saw now, much appreciated my good man.

"Closed Listings" is there another way to retrieve this information besides the email option? The reason I ask is that Jenny gets these emails on her pc and deletes all unsuccessful listings and those just so happen to be amongst them. I do the actual listing on my pc and 9 times out of 10 I would catch those "closing soon" auctions and relist them but there are times when I do not get them and have to sift through hundreds of closed listings to find the ones that have NO MORE RELISTINGS on them.

There are a few ways that I thought of and one of them is changing the "closed listings" or "unsuccessful listings" to show our auctions that have no more relistings on them (these 2 options are the same anyway) or if we check these 2 options the actual listing shows how many listings are still there, in otherwords, the auction has closed or is unsuccessful yet it has more relists on it.

hope this makes sense.

cheers

Wayne

MacMuffin    0
MacMuffin

In your Selling tab you will find in the centre of the screen the option "Closed Listing History" from there you can either individually relist/copy items or add multiple items to a "pick-list" and then relist items in bulk.

On the same screen there is also an option "Closing Soon" this will result in a screen showing you the items about to close and this screen will also display the remaining relists. Items with relists will automatically relist once the item closes. If you want to relist the items not being sold, you can use the option "Unsuccessful listings" to relist the items again.

wayjen    10
wayjen

I see those but what about items that have closed already because all those items do not show if they have relists remaining or not. you would have to go through hundreds to find those that are closed with no relistings.

MacMuffin    0
MacMuffin

I see what you mean. I will add a task for January (we have frozen dev over December) to include the relisting indicator in the closed pages.

wayjen    10
wayjen

you a STAR, that way should make it easier to find those closed listings that slipped by and besides the closed listings and unsuccessful listings are basically doing the same thing.

AuctionH    10
AuctionH

Resolved

Hi there, I just managed to fix this, going forward relisting info will also be displayed on closed items.

wayjen    10
wayjen

AuctionH, needs another foodstamp in his envelope this month end please Mr BoB management.

thanks a million man you just saved the day.