Sign in to follow this  
Lukeness

Wow, I'm in the wrong business!

kyle2

She's a bit expensive, but its a service and I think Bob is OK with people selling a service. It may be open to abuse though, plenty of pretenders out there.

lilythepink

I think she's chancing her luck - acclaimed psychics do not need an entire hour to work things out! And I've never heard of her before.

Lukeness

I wonder if she knows who's bidding before they do...

MsPlod

blinkie%20frog%20oh%20puhleez.gif

I think she's chancing her luck - acclaimed psychics do not need an entire hour to work things out! And I've never heard of her before.

Have you googled her? Appears to be a legend in her own lunchtime... Aggressive marketer, failed on the SWC 2010 predictions, otherwise almost always the same blurb appearing (hence the aggressive marketer tag).

I wonder if she knows who's bidding before they do...

laugh3.gifclaps.gif

kyle2

I wonder if she knows she's under discussion?:laugh:

I knew a chap called Louis who was in my opinion, the real deal, he could accurately predict events down to the time and place, he looked a bit like Haggarid from the Harry Potter movies, and wore a cloak and pointy hat. Most people thought he was a nutter, he lived in a caravan and made between R50000-100000 a month. He gave most of this money away to beggars and the needy. He died of cancer 2 years ago, he knew he had it and tried to fight it.

Miss that guy.:sad: Never met a real psychic after that, don't think there are any other real ones any more.