Sign in to follow this  
ATA STAMP CENTRE

Over 40 % of ratings not completed

ATA STAMP CENTRE

HI ALL

This ratings topic has been discussed many times-I personally have not been rated by about 5% of buyers-Looking at a number of sellers the trend is about 10 to 12 % of items sold not being rated ,either positve or negative.However i saw one seller with over 6300 sales and only 3800 ratings ,positive,neutral and negative included.I wonder if this is normal and if many of these so called sales were cancelled somehow or buyers did not follow through.

Maybe someone can clarify this but if snc is filed that sale is then cancelled and does not get added to number of items sold.So the discrepancy cannot be because of snc filed-How can there be such a huge discrepancy on items sold to ratings received.Would further investigation be necessary to check why this is so.

NEIL

ATA STAMP CENTRE

HI

Just to add to above topic -when you check the ratings there are columns for total items sold,positive ,neutral.negative ratings,could a column not be added here for snc completed.would be nice to be able to reference this and would help to explain the discrepancy in ratings received to items sold.What do others think.

NEIL

MsPlod

SNCs SHOULD be included ... Yes PLEASE!!

That is an excellent suggestion Neil.

It would provide an interesting and informative understanding of the seller and/or buyer

ATA STAMP CENTRE

HI MSPLOD

What got me on to this is the ratings received and items sold by the recent subject of the dropshipping/postage problem on the forum-There cannot be so many unrated sales as the average is about 12 % .What happened to the 2500 plus sales not rated??did those buyers just not complete transactions after seeing there R1 bargain was not such a bargain when postage is added??I am really interested in the reason for this discrepancy as it is against the average!!!

neil

afriventure

Then some sellers outright refuse to give ratings -does this sound familiar???

"One user can not force another user to rate - that is rating manipulation!" our dear dk :sowsuser:

MsPlod
HI MSPLOD

What got me on to this is the ratings received and items sold by the recent subject of the dropshipping/postage problem on the forum-There cannot be so many unrated sales as the average is about 12 % .What happened to the 2500 plus sales not rated??did those buyers just not complete transactions after seeing there R1 bargain was not such a bargain when postage is added??I am really interested in the reason for this discrepancy as it is against the average!!!

neil

That is an explanation - however (since I have no idea who the seller in question is) my speculation might be shill-bidding?

mellowred

@ ATA. If you are referring to the thread I think you are, I also noticed the number of negative ratings (15 pages:amazed:) the seller has given to buyers, mostly for non-payment.

Out of the 6,300 sales he has only rated ± 5,100 buyers (this includes the 450 negatives).

This leads me to assume that ± 1,600 buyers never paid for their goods. Interesting, hey?

ATA STAMP CENTRE

HI MELLOWRED

Quite correct and this also shows what a large percentage of buyers DO NOT READ the shipping charges as this was what caused them not to honour the purchase.

NEIL

MsPlod

Maybe BoB should add a category to the top seller's lists, "Highest number of SNCs awarded"...

Just goes to show how much extra time and effort BoB has to put into maintaining sellers such as this one? For the commission on a measly R1 most of the time - well actually, no commission, given how many SNCs have been issued!