Sign in to follow this  
Cali Craft and Gems

BoBPay credit card problems

Cali Craft and Gems    10
Cali Craft and Gems

Talk about frustration! A multitude of things going wrong including BoB being very slow at opening (regular site & forum)!

My main issue today though is that I've been trying to accept the credit card payment for order 3450854 - I've lost count on the number of times I've clicked "accept" and the messages received vary, but the most common one is:

Credit Card Authorisation Acceptance Request System Error

Can this please be sorted out ASAP!? (not like the other query I sent through to billing and nearly 3 weeks later there has still been no action!)

qball    11
qball

Apologies, the IT team are investigating, not sure if it's on our side or our CC gateway's side.

MacMuffin    0
MacMuffin

Hi - the CreditCard issue seems to be related to only your specific transaction and we are investigating the cause of it and will hopefully have it resolved either this evening or early tomorrow morning.

With regards to speed, this seems to a speed issue via certain ISPs - we do know that in Johannesburg a number of ISPs (such as Mweb, Internet Solutions) have issues and some Telkom Exchanges have issues with ADSL connectivity.

We will provide an update once the transaction issue is resolved.

Cali Craft and Gems    10
Cali Craft and Gems

Thank you qball & MM for your replies...